• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

National geographic channel right now

The third guy that they showed has a youtube channel. IMO what he is planning for is the most realistic and he was given a pretty good chance of surviving by their "expert" but I gotta say, this last guy looks legit.

I only saw the first guy. He bothered me. All the work he had done was impressive but I didn't see much in the way of defense except a big fixed blade. He was under the illusion that his kindly neighbors would simply come to him seeking advice when the SHTF.

I only saw the first guy. He bothered me. All the work he had done was impressive but I didn't see much in the way of defense except a big fixed blade. He was under the illusion that his kindly neighbors would simply come to him seeking advice when the SHTF.
If you look close while he's packing his "bob" (check around 12:45 on the youtube vid.) you can see a box of ammo and a blue box that looks like it would contain a pistol being put into the bag. [wink] Although, for some reason I get the feeling that he's never loaded the thing let alone practiced with it. [thinking]

Last edited:
The third group was by far the most prepared. They have a completely self sustainable life style. Everyone in the group understands at least the basics of self protection and they have a solid plan for that. I wish I had friends like that!

Back
Top Bottom