National Bullet Company...thumbs down

I ordered 1000 .38/.357 copperized bullets and should have searched the internet before buying because its taking over the 2-3 week expected delivery time. I called and was told next week. 2 weeks after that and still nothing. Seems to be the norm for this company. Supposedly they are at the mercy of their plater.

I should've researched the company first....lesson learned [thinking]

I ordered 1000 .38/.357 copperized bullets and should have searched the internet before buying because its taking over the 2-3 week expected delivery time. I called and was told next week. 2 weeks after that and still nothing. Seems to be the norm for this company. Supposedly they are at the mercy of their plater.

I should've researched the company first....lesson learned [thinking]

I read the threads and picked up some interesting supplier names. Keep us
informed on how you do. Most everyone thinks the quality is there but the
business is a bankruptcy waiting to happen.

TBP

I bought some "copperized" bullets and am not a happy camper. I thought these bullets would be similar to plated but was wrong. They are lubed! The only reason I use other than cast bullets is to avoid lube smoke. These bullets are useless to me.

PS Quality was rather poor.

yikes, i ordered 1000 copperized. I ordered these when i first started reloading in april so i didnt really research them, but still have not received them. Now i know of better alternatives.

I looked at the "copperized" bullets a while back and was not impressed. I'll stick with my poly-coated projectiles.

Fellow that I work with ordered brass and bullets from NBC got tired of waiting and canceled the order and filed a complaint with his cc co.Haven't heard good things about this co'.at all

Re: National Bullet Company

I received a call from the Ohio Attorney Generals' office on 6-5-07 and they are processing 25 separate claims against National Bullet Company for taking orders and not processing them. The last check on the BBB indicated there were 60 claims there of fraudulent practices. I have been on this for nine months now and should receive a refund via the Attorney Generals' Office for $260 worth of unshipped product. The local paper and the chamber of commerce in Eastlake, Ohio even refused to respond to my pleas for help in this matter. It would be prudent not to attempt to do business with them anymore/ a word to the wise!

Was told they were finally shipped and have a tracking number. Were very responsive to my emails, but the product was not delivered in the 2-3 weeks indicated. More of a 6-8 week window.

Back
Top Bottom