NATICK WAL-MART

does any one know if ammo is back on the shelves at natick wa-mart
i went a few weeks ago and it seems they were fixing up the place, and they had no ammo, they did move the shelves so i assumed they were still going to be selling ammo
so does any one know if they restock those shelves yet THANKS IN ADVANCE

I just bought 1500rds of 22lr from Wallyworld in Framingham last week. They seemed to have a pretty good selection on just about any caliber over there.

I bought some ammo there today, myself, because I passed through the area and I remembered that they used to have it. They have plenty on the shelves now!

How are prices over there?

A box of 9mm cost 10.99 at Dicks. 89.90 for a case.
A box of 38 special costs 16.99 at Dicks

Just bought a Value box of 100 WWB 9mm yesterday at Wal-Mart for $19.97 and 100 WWB .45 ACP for $29.99. I don't know anywhere first run factory ammo is cheaper.

Remington UMC were only in boxes of 50 rounds and ran $10.99 for 9mm and $15.99 for .45 ACP.

Number 6

How are prices over there?

A box of 9mm cost 10.99 at Dicks. 89.90 for a case.
A box of 38 special costs 16.99 at Dicks

The Wally World in Bellingham has finished the revamping of its Ammunition Department. Upright display cases that actually let you see what is in stock. They have a problem keeping some of the more popular selections in stock, such as Federal Auto Match .22LR. That shelf space was empty for several weeks while it was "on order". They received their order, a whole ten boxes, and I bought them all.

I contacted WalMart Corporate about stocking policies, but have yet to get a reply. They brag about their distribution system and that they know what their customers want before they do. The late "Mr. Sam" would not stand for the way things are run today. His mantra of "stack it deep and price it cheap" seems to apply only to the mass-market merchandise now. [frown]

Walmart in Danvers has the 250 brick of Remington UMC 9mm for $48.95. Its cheaper than the 100rd WWB (per round) if you don't mind spending $50

Back
Top Bottom