• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Natick Mall Firearms K9

If we get around fifty guys all carrying, and go into the Mall we can drive the dog crazy.
Don't even need to do that. Just find out what scent triggers the dog and tag a large number of people with it. You can even spread it to others by casually brushing a sleeve here and there. Or put it in a spray bottle and tag every display, wall, elevator, and handrail. And that will be the end of the dog program.

Those tiny dog treats. Sprinkle them everywhere. It's probably what was used to train them in the first place. Just "untrain" them.

Folks that train work dogs either do not use treats or very rarely do. If you train a dog with treats, then they will expect a treat every time they do what they are supposed to do. You will never see a person with a work dog with a bag of treats. Work dogs are trained with command praise and command correction. The thing with using "marking scents" as was mentioned earlier it triggers the natural instinct of a K9 to check, and mark over the other scent.

Folks that train work dogs either do not use treats or very rarely do. If you train a dog with treats, then they will expect a treat every time they do what they are supposed to do. You will never see a person with a work dog with a bag of treats. Work dogs are trained with command praise and command correction.
And a reward special toy for a very good job.

That is amazing, with all the different gun oils there are.

I recently started using Lucas Oil and Ballistol.

I also have 3 spray cans of other oils and the good old Hoppe's 9.

Don’t forget Eezox. Smells 100 times better than Hoppes. You could use it for cologne but for the fact that it would rip your skin apart.
Ballistol definitely has a distinct smell, but not as obvious as Hoppes. Out of Hoppes; tried Ballistol. Neighbors less likely to notice. Even a trained human can pick up that distinct odor of Hoppes! Eezox, maybe not so much. Haven't used it since it came out, when I found out it gums up in freezing weather, so I don't recall what it smells like (haven't seen it for years, either).

Be a successful YouTuber. It helps if you are attractive, interesting, well spoken, and have something unique that will allow you to attract 2M followers.

In other words, most people have no chance.
Never heard of her before now. She sounds like a character from Spongebob Squarepants.

Folks that train work dogs either do not use treats or very rarely do. If you train a dog with treats, then they will expect a treat every time they do what they are supposed to do. You will never see a person with a work dog with a bag of treats. Work dogs are trained with command praise and command correction. The thing with using "marking scents" as was mentioned earlier it triggers the natural instinct of a K9 to check, and mark over the other scent.
Yell "Nein!"?

I wonder what would happen if a concealed-carrier brought his dog to that mall...? 🤔

My guess is the K-9 handler would avoid him and his dog...

1668300784039.png

Ballistol definitely has a distinct smell, but not as obvious as Hoppes. Out of Hoppes; tried Ballistol. Neighbors less likely to notice. Even a trained human can pick up that distinct odor of Hoppes! Eezox, maybe not so much. Haven't used it since it came out, when I found out it gums up in freezing weather, so I don't recall what it smells like (haven't seen it for years, either).
Hoppe's in a poorly ventilated room is the way to go.

If they operate like any big box store loss prevention/security, which I know that they do because I worked in loss prevention on multiple levels and in several large stores attached to malls, they wont tell anyone that the dog alerted on you, they will hang back and radio someone in their camera room to follow you around on their cameras while they wait for PD to arrive then they will join up with PD and have them confront you for them. Mall security and store LP agents don't do hands on security or confront anyone anymore unless absolutely necessary.

If the dog walks up to you from behind or you think it alerts on you, you probably won't be confronted, but your best bet, if your carrying, is to leave mall property if it does because you will be greeted by a police officer shortly after. Also, huge news flash but no mall or retail security agent has to physically follow you to your car to see your license plate or the car that you get into. I can personally attest to the fact that even the cameras at the, all but abandoned and outdated, Eastfield Mall can read plates and ID people across the street at McDonald's, and Chicopee Wal-Mart AP can watch people all the way across the shopping center at Home Depot and read plates and ID people over there and all the way out to Memorial Drive where they can see it. Some of the newer stores have 4k PTZ cameras with 20x optical zoom and digital zoom on top of it, and now lots of them also have the parking lot security trailers with extra cameras on masts that have people watching the parking lot full time. Even the stanley sliding doors at the entrances to most places get you on about 8 different camera views in the entrance vestibules on your way in & out. There is almost nowhere in any shopping mall you can't be seen and ID'd on camera at any given time.

I have personally had to deal with working in stores and on properties that have "no weapons" policies and have had to deal with people obviously carrying weapons that patrons of the store noticed and complained about or people obviously stealing or up to no good that had weapons, we never confronted them without police at our side, and often we would wait for them to go outside and the police would confront them outside on the sidewalk. Most people working in security are going to be pro gun or aspiring to be police officers, they aren't going to be worried about the average dude walking with his family that's concealed carrying that prints a bit, they are looking for ghetto goblins and bangers with extended mags poking out of their sweatpants and other stupid shit. Under no circumstances would we ever confront or attempt to stop a shoplifter or someone visibly carrying a weapon, we had to call PD and let them handle it, and that's including having the PD help us serve the person with a no-trespass notice.

If you want to steal from any big box store, openly carry a large straight knife while wearing a covid mask and get in and out before the PD can get there and your all set, leave the store on foot and get picked up out of sight and never come back. LP won't touch it with a ten foot pole because of the visible knife and the PD won't bother unless your making a career out of it or it's a huge dollar amount.
So, you're a mall cop...

Pet stores have a remarkable display of what would be sex toys in a different kind of shop
Why am I not surprised you posted this.
I'll take a pic of Magni's snack bag next time we go to the carrion store. It's frigging disgusting. Pigs ears. Cow esophagus. Duck feet. *shudder*
I don't think anyone wants to hear what you are planning for thanksgiving dinner.

Remember, this Rule banning firearms is intended to discourage lawful CCW, NOT aimed at gangbangers and criminals.
Just look at the Braintree Mall and recent "Incidents" with it's "minority" shoppers. Way back in the day, 70's/80's/90's, it was very safe because WHY?
I remember taking my daughter to the Cinema there to see Home Alone, it was a mob scene.
It was safe because Randolph hadn't been fully discovered yet and the Dedham Mall was still the place of choice. The Dedham Mall was known at one point as the place most likely to have your car stolen and recovered in Roxbury, Murderpan, or Doh-chester!
I was delivering to the Braintree Mall and ran into the dog and guard outside, I asked him was the dog smelling for gun powder and he told me "certain gun oils/lubricants" he was not specific on which. Maybe he was lying.
So, how is that going to stop a crew of animals from going in a different entrance to ply their trade? The dog is just another example of a false sense of security for the sheep to believe the place is safe to shop at.
It's like getting all pissed off at the guy at Wal Mart or BJ's asking to see your receipt, they are doing their job.

I'd rather these people work than suck off the system
I think the difference between the two is you probably agreed to having your receipt checked as part of the contract you signed for when you joined Beverly Jean's Wholesale Club.

I have told Wal Mart employees "No Thanks or All Set" politely when they ask for my receipt and nothing has or will happen.
I agree, I'd rather see them working too. I just don't like being treated like a criminal, the very few times a year I set foot in the place, after I paid for the items in my cart or plastic bag.

I think the difference between the two is you probably agreed to having your receipt checked as part of the contract you signed for when you joined Beverly Jean's Wholesale Club.

I have told Wal Mart employees "No Thanks or All Set" politely when they ask for my receipt and nothing has or will happen.
I agree, I'd rather see them working too. I just don't like being treated like a criminal, the very few times a year I set foot in the place, after I paid for the items in my cart or plastic bag.
I don't remember signing any contract agreeing to that.wirh BJ's ( Yes BJ's) but even if I did it wouldn't matter because I allow the receipt police at Wal Mart to check my receipt when they ask and I know for a fact that I never signed amy "Contract" with them, but you do you and brush past the retard or elderly person who are just doing their jobs, I'm sure they really don't care, but if it gives you a sense of freedom then you go for it

I don't remember signing any contract agreeing to that.wirh BJ's ( Yes BJ's) but even if I did it wouldn't matter because I allow the receipt police at Wal Mart to check my receipt when they ask and I know for a fact that I never signed amy "Contract" with them, but you do you and brush past the retard or elderly person who are just doing their jobs, I'm sure they really don't care, but if it gives you a sense of freedom then you go for it
I don't want to be bothered after legally purchasing my items and I don't want to stay in there any longer than I have to. I always politely refuse.

I wonder what would happen if a concealed-carrier brought his dog to that mall...? 🤔

My guess is the K-9 handler would avoid him and his dog...

View attachment 685536

See post 168.

Like I needed another reason for not going to the mall.
What’s a mall? I haven’t stepped foot in one for a while. Are the girls still dressing like whores showing off their camel toes and maximum cleavage? Boys trying to act tough and dressed like gang bangers?
Will we go Christmas shopping and get shitfaced at the bars like we did in the early 80’s?

Why go to all the expense of fox pee and other items that I’m sure are expensive. Know a dog trainer who told me you just have to spread every day ground black pepper on your trail. Messes the dogs sense of smell immediately and with lasting affect. Simple and easy.
Or maybe peanut butter?

Back
Top Bottom