• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Natick Mall Firearms K9

Friend of mine worked at a Silicon Valley Tech company. Went into work one Saturday, and accidentally set off the silent alarm. Two cops armed with a dog show up, all serious and professional. As they are checking out his story that he was allowed to be there, my friend notices the dog. My friend is eating a Snickers bar, so he hands the dog a piece of the candy bar.

The cops go ballistic.

Don't feed him! He's a professional police dog.

My friend looks at the cops. "I think he likes it."

I think the dog had to go back for remedial training.
A secret of door-to-door campaigning in New Hampshire is "pocket bacon".

Cook a couple of strips, put them in an unsealed baggie, and put it in your pocket. Dogs will love you, and people trust their dogs' judgment, so they will assume you're a good person worth voting for. ;)

sorry i did not read through the thread.
so, natick mall declared itself a gun free zone, or what was all that k9 about? you cannot (should not) carry in there no more?
i get there, dunno, may be once a year, so, only curious.

I like this idea. Looting mob comes into store and starts trashing the place, workers quietly move to a secure area, doors automatically lock and the dogs are released. Hilarity ensues on video.
Simpsons did it ;)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlIQ2KCYG7Y

sorry i did not read through the thread.
so, natick mall declared itself a gun free zone, or what was all that k9 about? you cannot (should not) carry in there no more?
i get there, dunno, may be once a year, so, only curious.
It's a Simon property. It's been "gun free" for probably 20 years or more.

(Edit - not Simon. I'm an idiot)

We should just have like 50 people carrying go in there at once to see if the dog(s) go bonkers.

NES meat up at the food court?

We could call it "Prey and Spray"

Chow on some fake Chinese food, talk about hunting and whatever, then go paint the bathrooms brown from the mall meal aftereffects.

I was there today and walked around the mall with my P30L freshly cleaned with Hoopes 9 and oiled. Was there for 2 hrs. No sign of the pup and had no issues.

Ok. Was at Natick and saw the forboten signs and the dog. This was on the ground floor area where the elevators are. I think between Burberry and where LV used to be. A bit past Tiffany's.

Dog and handler were going back and forth between an area of like 50 ft and having the dog sniff as people go by. I was thinking what the hell. If I get caught i'll just leave. I walked right through the "security checkpoint" with G26 on the back hip and the dog was more interested in the other ladies going through.

Security theater? Maybe. I was 6 ft from the dog and walked right past him. I can tell you the dog had no interest and didn't smell anything. Perhaps I was downwind or the ac was blowing just right to send my scent away? My G26 was at the range maybe 3 weeks ago with about 100 rds sent through. Gun was in my hip uncleaned from that session.

Your call on what might have happened there but no issues for me. Your milage may vary.

Ok. Was at Natick and saw the forboten signs and the dog. This was on the ground floor area where the elevators are. I think between Burberry and where LV used to be. A bit past Tiffany's.

Dog and handler were going back and forth between an area of like 50 ft and having the dog sniff as people go by. I was thinking what the hell. If I get caught i'll just leave. I walked right through the "security checkpoint" with G26 on the back hip and the dog was more interested in the other ladies going through.

Security theater? Maybe. I was 6 ft from the dog and walked right past him. I can tell you the dog had no interest and didn't smell anything. Perhaps I was downwind or the ac was blowing just right to send my scent away? My G26 was at the range maybe 3 weeks ago with about 100 rds sent through. Gun was in my hip uncleaned from that session.

Your call on what might have happened there but no issues for me. Your milage may vary.
Screenshot_20230708_205302_DuckDuckGo.jpg

It would be funny if it turns out they're just like using random rescue dogs and the whole thing is theatre..... basically to keep the local 85% white moonbat population there "feeling safe"..... 🤣
Could you blame them? It's cheap to fake. And having a real one could lead to some unfortunate situations, especially if the person with the gun came to shoot the place up! A fake one is safer for everyone.

In the spring of 2002 I flew out of T.F. Green. In addition to the airport police there were RI NG troops in fatigues carrying M16s. M16s with empty mag wells. I felt oh so much safer. :rolleyes:
I flew out of TF Green weeks after 9/11 and saw the same thing. Additionally, I forgot my ID case with a full-size police badge in my back pocket and walked thru their magnetometer without it making a sound.

That mall is dying, like a lot of brick & mortar retail in this country. Empty shop fronts everywhere. Sad really.

The “rich side” of it still has the Apple Store, but it’s probably just a matter of time before the whole thing is another ghost mall.

The security theater may be a last ditch attempt to pursuers the high end Karens to still come shop at Gucci.

That mall is dying, like a lot of brick & mortar retail in this country. Empty shop fronts everywhere. Sad really.

The “rich side” of it still has the Apple Store, but it’s probably just a matter of time before the whole thing is another ghost mall.

The security theater may be a last ditch attempt to pursuers the high end Karens to still come shop at Gucci.

During its construction in the early 90s, when the only store open was Sears on the end, you could climb through a crack in the plywood barriers and wander around in the half built mall. It was kind of cool. So I hear.

Back
Top Bottom