Natick gun buyback

JJ4

Do gooders thinking they're solving a problem when they're really taking grandpa's valuable historical collectable and sending it to the scrap heap.

Metrowest health foundation is a charity wasting its money. The money came from selling the natick hospital to a private company. The money is supposed to be used for public health purposes.

ba21371cca69510c380f15ce733a2eee.jpg

b0b2f30cb3536523238d6ffbcae624ff.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Natick, the town I grew up in. We were called the town of Champions. Now the team is named the red and blue or the sissies and the pussies or some dumb ass thing. Glad to be out of Massachusetts.

Duct tape a pistol grip and 30 round magazine to a 4' piece of 1/2" black pipe..
Bam $300.00![rofl]

Last edited:
Duct take tape a pistol grip and 30 round magazine to a 4' piece of 1/2" black pipe..
Bam $300.00![rofl]

I don't know if they will have some additional rules, I do remember that in Worcester buy it had to be a complete gun or some other bullshit that made it hard to make profit for us honest folks.

I am guessing they would frown on someone setting up at an adjacent table and offering a bit more? Offering $350 for assault weapons! [wink]

Whelp, seems I know what I'll be doing on June 3rd. Need to grab some cash, copies for my C&R (just in case) and my laptop with a spare battery. Don't none of you "skinflints" try to beat my price on these items!!!! (Yes, that's right. I said Skinflints!!!)

The entire gig is only 4 hours. Retarded. They might bring in a few rusty old shitguns. Congrats now Natick streets are safe.

It's fun to joke about it, but anybody that turns in anything for any reason is helping the freedom grabbers.

No we're not - we're selling junk-guns we don't want to someone whose offering us more money than we'd get on-consignment at Four Seasons or Pullman.

BTW, any 'gift certificate' is going to said Pullman or Four Seasons for ammo purchases.

Last edited:
No we're not - we're selling junk-guns we don't want to someone whose offering us more money than we'd get on-consignment at Four Seasons or Pullman.

BTW, any 'gift certificate' is going to said Pullman or Four Seasons for ammo purchases.

EC's point is, I think, that the more guns they get, the better the program looks. So, while bringing that crappy H&R Break-Top in .32 Rimfire in for a quick C-note makes sense, the propaganda value of "Another instrument of violence taken off the street!" is more of a value to the enemy.

I was at a thing, where the MD that is the prime mover of the Worcester gun-taking spoke. He showed his "favorite" item, that was turned in: An Arisaka, complete with bayonet. Right. The ammo is almost $2 / round, and the fixed bayonet makes it a PITA to conceal. But, it's a Military Weapon taken off the street! It's not a piece of history, destroyed. It's all about perspective. [sad]

Its scarily consistent. You could cut and paste the feed on to every gun buyback someone posts and there is the.
I should set up a table guy.

The if you do this you are betraying 2A (I totally agree with this one btw and I envision myself draped in a flag hugging an eagle when I say it But for the record Eddie Coyle gets credit)

The someone's going to turn in grandpa's $3000 gem guy.

The everything will be safer after guy

The how can I fabricate something that looks like a gun guy.

The I'm selling it to buy more guns so its ok clause guy.

The I used to live in that town guy

And last but not least....
Mass sucks guy

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

You mean to tell me there's somebody in the middle who doesn't have an opinion on 2A rights who is going to become an anti-gunner because of a gun buyback program? Could it be that the propaganda is just annoying?

Last edited:
It's fun to joke about it, but anybody that turns in anything for any reason is helping the freedom grabbers.

There are two choices: 1. Do nothing and just keep on keyboarding on the intertubes 2. Make some bullshit guns out of scrap and turn them in for profit.

1. It doesn't matter what and how much will be turned in. When Maura's townhall only draws barely 100 people, they say it was 500 and take a photo like it's a full house. They will inflate numbers, they will lie. It doesn't matter if anything will be turned in, it will be declared success and libtards of Natick will "sleep safer."

2. Making a mockery of these gunbuys is pro-2a. One great thing about guns ... you can always make more.

The way I see it, choice #1 will not stop anti-2a and will do nothing for 2a. Choice #2 will have the same effect on anti-2a, i.e. nothing, but there is a potential for 2a wins.

Most gun owners aren't the vicious *******s like libtards, so the power of ridicule is lost on them. When specific people and names are tied to events that turn into shitshow, there will be less people trying to organize them. We can make more guns. Making guns is power greater than having guns.

I smell a letter to the editor strategically timed before the buyback urging people with guns they want to get rid of to visit one of two full time reputable gun dealers in town to realize the true value of their gun while being assured any gun sold to a dealer will only be sold in strict compliance with all state and federal laws, including MA licensing requirements.

OK, I'll be the dumbass that throws himself to the lions...

At the last Natick buyback I brought in a couple old breaktops that I would never shoot because they were pre-smokeless powder and I was scared shit of them blowing up in my face, a broken old 16 guage, 4 old(very old) BB guns from my youth, none of which worked and a couple of my kids airsoft guns that we paid maybe $10 apiece for.

Also just as an FYI, I posted the breaktops here and no one stepped up to the plate to offer me anything for them. I also went to legitimate gun shops and they all laughed at the though of buying them.

So why should I/we be shamed into keeping trash in my/our safes when we can turn it into cash.

So was it worth it you ask, supporting the libtards and their fear mongering and propaganda? Well I am now the VERY HAPPY owner of a shiny new P320.
OHHH IT WAS SOOO WORTH IT! I took 9 chunks of metal and plastic and turned them in something I can actually shoot.

You wanna help the cause, take your kids or friends out shooting. Teach them to love the sport as much as we do.

Let the bashing begin.

~PH

Exercise your rights, Often.

"Ice cream coupons for BB guns".

Let the State and the Tyranny of the Majority oppress you, kids, and you'll get ice cream.

If they traded guns for crack or heroin, they'd get the guns they're looking to get off the streets.

I feel like that would lead junkies to start looking for gun owners' houses to break into. If they would let the owners recover their stolen property it might work, but I don't want some junky stealing my guns just to so they can be destroyed for some drugs.

Also just as an FYI, I posted the breaktops here and no one stepped up to the plate to offer me anything for them. I also went to legitimate gun shops and they all laughed at the though of buying them.

Actually, I apologize, one member (MAC) did step up and made me a cash offer, unfortunately it was half of what I could get at the buyback.

I didnt want to misrepresent the fact that there are people willing to "put their money where their mouth is", out there.

~PH

Back
Top Bottom