Natick Get-Together Thursday, November 14, 2019

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This event is open to ALL NES'rs.

Some of us will congregate at B&K Sales at ~6PM and get to the restaurant at 7:15PM.

@minininjer will be in the house.

Get-together at B&K Sales, 32 Washington St., Natick on Thursday, Nov. 14th, starting ~6:00PM. B & K Sales LLC. Natick, MA. We hang out there until 7:00PM and then head over to John Harvard’s Brewery & Ale House in Shopper's World, Framingham
https://www.johnharvards.com/locations/framingham-ma/

Feel free to post if you'll join us, but dropping in at the last minute or even stopping by for a short while is fine too. Bring cash or credit card to pay at the restaurant if you join us for dinner and drinks (we do separate checks).

If you'll be joining us at John Harvard’s Brewery & Ale House, whether or not you stop in at B&K, please let me know (by posting in this thread before 6:00PM) so we can give the restaurant a proper head-count and we can all sit together.

NOTE: John Harvard’s Brewery & Ale House is in the left rear corner (from Rte. 9) of Shopper's World and to the left of AC Moore and DSW Shoes.

Attendees: 12 In, 3 strong maybe, 3 maybe

namedpipes
enbloc
Mr. and Mrs. Flare
mlaboss
Mr. and Mrs. Len-2A Traning
Sauer Grapes
Broccoli Iglesias
rat187
Buck F
Reptile

Roland Deschain
42!
buckfarack

s4mt3k
Chris_1001
minininjer

Last edited:

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
What? Ohhh sorry it was the whole cop/donut thing that got me going. Why did you see something else there?? lol
She's addicted to coffee and donuts.

When I was a yute, I had a situation where my registration had expired, and my address (as printed on the license) was old. So my ins agent's runner went to the rmv to renew and update and I was to pickup the new reg, decal and a sticky to write my address on the next morning. So naturally, I stopped on the way for a coffee at Dunkin Donuts. I step outside to find like five cruisers in the parking lot and my car is freaking surrounded. Long day. Of course with the registry, everything was up to date and legal. I just didn't have a shred of proof on me. Long day.

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Who's hating on cops? They gave me some crap, but they eventually ran the plate and the license and told me to get the eff out of here. I think they were more amused than anything.

minininjer

NES Door Greeter
NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Adding some non-cop-hating-action here: my local station commander (of the Sheriff's) pulled me over yesterday to let me know my tire was flat... seconds before that, I was wondering what that "flap flap flap" sound was. I was like "I swear to Jesus, I stopped at that stop sign. Not a full 3 seconds stop but I came to a full stop! I mean, fine, I didn't use my turn signal but I definitely stopped." :D

Good community policing by him. Thankful he stopped me before I crashed and blew up my car and then had to cancel this meat up lol

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Adding some non-cop-hating-action here: my local station commander (of the Sheriff's) pulled me over yesterday to let me know my tire was flat... seconds before that, I was wondering what that "flap flap flap" sound was. I was like "I swear to Jesus, I stopped at that stop sign. Not a full 3 seconds stop but I came to a full stop! I mean, fine, I didn't use my turn signal but I definitely stopped." :D

Good community policing by him. Thankful he stopped me before I crashed and blew up my car and then had to cancel this meat up lol
I thought you were having the vegetarian platter this time?

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I thought sure having Asian donuts would be a bigger crowd draw, but I count between 5 and 11 depending on the maybes.

Check the first post and if you do plan to come (or hope to come) but don't see yourself, let me know.

Top Bottom