• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Nashua NH gun show Nov 25-26

This is Northeast Expositions, back in the Radisson again. Good location, with plenty of parking.

Usually a smaller show, seems to draw a different set of vendors than Manchester/Concord. I may wait and see if anybody posts a review before deciding...

Waste of time and $8.

IMHO

PS: Went there, maybe 65 tables. 80% non gun related. Very disappointing.

Last edited:
Went there, maybe 65 tables. 80% non gun related. Very disappointing.
Too bad. Last time I was at this particular show, there were only a few tables without "gun stuff", and those at least had interesting stuff (unusual sizes of ammo cans, aluminum walking sticks, etc).

Does not gun related mean there were hookers ?
Well, it is at the Radisson; try the hotel bar down the hall.

I checked it out yesterday and if you were looking for AR Parts maybe it was worth the $8, but I thought it was a waste. There wasn’t even a decent number of knife vendors.

i stopped by, got a great deal on a glock 17 mag new and my son-in-law got a scope. Granite State Guns from Londonderry is closing and everything was 35% off. there were some really good deals there. I agree, lots of AR stuff at this show. I found the prices on handguns were pretty good but not sure if they were worth the trouble of transferring to MA.

Back
Top Bottom