• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

nashua mini palma

Ya all missed a great time. Tough conditions but @XTR shot well for sure. I not so much. gonna give it hell again tomorrow

I certainly learned some things about the wind indicators at NFGA. Every range, esp the narrow ones, seems to require the use of a different code book to tell what is going on out there. After Saturday I know I need to go back and look for some missing pages.

Yea!! that was some tough conditions. for me it was the most difficult I have shot in ( have only shot in new England so take it for what its worth)

I did learn things though. I've always heard people talking about recognizing the layoffs. well I was ok recognizing g what the flags were doing to my bulket and making small adjustments to keep it in or around the 10 (that was a small 10!!). but when I missed a let off or a switch it would end up as a far nine and even a couple 8's. also learned a strong head win will push my impacts down.

Back
Top Bottom