• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

name that ... weapon!

Boris

Son of Kalashnikov
NES Member
I didn't know where to post this, the milsurp collectors forum or nucular weapons forum ... but I'm pretty positive that answer is out there. Just for the record, I have no idea what the answer is. Check this out, yo:

unknown.jpg

here we see a comrade with an RPG7 (always a good choice) and another dude with a hand grenade (because he can throw that further than RPG flies) and a nice milled AK. The woman-comrade has an AK behind her back as a backup, however she chooses to wield as her primary weapong of choice ... an unknown contraption that got entire Pentagon in a state of panic, WTF is it??? Can you help id this thing?

The weapon looks like a double sex dildo, with huge spike going into your ass meanwhile a big bag of plastic explosives cradling your balls. Whatever it is, **** this shit, I am not going to invade China until I get some kevlar underwear.

Looks like some sort of improvised guerrila type satchel charge !

- - - Updated - - -

maybe to disable a tank track .

It does look like it could be either explosives or some sort of incendiary device. Either way I don't want to see that group of mofos coming into my town.

Is Chinese plow. Place thing that looks like ass dildo into hands, put shoulder into pad, shove plow blade into soil and make food for Glorious Emperor and brave comrades.

Chinese women are not allowed real weapons.... much to dangerous.

Satchel charge for tank tracks.

I don't know what it is but if someone can figure it out I bet Boris will have one made in a week from a pile of twigs some tin cans and duct tape while drinking vodka and quoting Tolstoy and some obscure communist manifesto. .. can't wait. .. pulling for 1, 000, 000 hits in a day on this one.

I believe the wooden "clip" keeps in on the tank track until detonated, causing a mobility kill.

It's an explosive pack, commonly used as bunker busters before 60's. One of the hailed heroes in the Chinese Civil War, Cunrui Dong, was immortalized in his pose when he took out an enemy bunker holding the charge under an enemy firing position, Muslim style:

xinsrc_30204041221496251884710.jpg

Now that's what I call tamping an explosives charge!

screw the dildo they should be worried about the army of bicyclists riding tandem in the background

I don't know what it is but if someone can figure it out I bet Boris will have one made in a week from a pile of twigs some tin cans and duct tape while drinking vodka and quoting Tolstoy and some obscure communist manifesto. .. can't wait. .. pulling for 1, 000, 000 hits in a day on this one.

THIS!!!!!! I laughed when I read Boris post but this had me in tears I laughed some much[rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl]...

Back
Top Bottom