Name that line redux

I'll bite... it's from Galaxy Quest....

...You know, guys, I had a late night with a Cremorian Fangor Beast, so I'm gonna just shut my eyes for a little bit. Go on, I'm listening to everything you say...

I forgot how funny that movie was..I think I'll have to dust off the VCR and watch that tonight!

Yup, right. What I loved about that movie was that it wasn't a comedy, it was a documentary... that kid with the communicator could have been modeled after me when I was younger. [laugh] Trek cons really were like that! And Bill Shatner was as big an ass as Tim Allen's character was... I know, I met him. [rolleyes]

How about this one,

"I don't tip because society says I have to, I'll tip if somebody really deserves a tip. If they really put forth the effort, I'll give them something extra. But I mean, this tipping automatically, it's for the birds."

Cough up a buck you cheap bastard.

How about this one,

"I don't tip because society says I have to, I'll tip if somebody really deserves a tip. If they really put forth the effort, I'll give them something extra. But I mean, this tipping automatically, it's for the birds."

Why do I have to be Mr. Pink?????

Chris

People have quoted, but not said "Resevoir Dogs" yet.

How about this one.

"Something's wrong in the cabin"
"What is it?"
"It's where they fly the plane but that's not important right now!"

Back
Top Bottom