Naked guy in the bushes.....

.... may not be a pervert.

Sounds to me like the guy with a gun in this story went way too far!

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/06/15/naked.suitor.ap/index.html

ANN ARBOR, Michigan (AP) -- A man who ran naked through his neighborhood to persuade his girlfriend to marry him got more than he bargained for when he was chased and shot at, police said.

The couple were discussing marriage early Wednesday when the woman said she wasn't sure if she was ready, according to Ann Arbor police reports.

The man responded that taking risks is an important part of life and, to prove his point, jumped out of a first-floor window and ran naked across the street.

Before he could return, he spotted a couple walking and hid in some bushes to avoid them. A 28-year-old man noticed the bushes rustling and bare feet underneath, then drew a .40-caliber handgun and ordered the naked man out, police said.

The naked suitor ran away, but the armed man gave chase and threatened to shoot, police said. The gunman fired a shot and the naked man fell to the ground, suffering minor injuries.

A resident called police, who arrested the gunman on charges of aggravated assault and carrying a concealed weapon. He was released following further investigation, police Sgt. Patrick Hughes told The Associated Press.

The naked man was not arrested and didn't want to pursue charges, Hughes said.

My point in posting this was that the guy went way too far: he saw a bush rustling and feet without shoes/socks and draws a gun ordering the other guy out of the bushes. He then shot at the guy when he ran.... mall ninja or idiot?

I don't think I'd shoot a naked guy running away from me through the bushes. It's pretty hard to turn that into a self-defense case.

MarkM said:
My point in posting this was that the guy went way too far: he saw a bush rustling and feet without shoes/socks and draws a gun ordering the other guy out of the bushes. He then shot at the guy when he ran.... mall ninja or idiot?

Mark, I'm just bustin' on ya!

FPrice said:
Mark, I'm just bustin' on ya!

I know [wink], although I should have guessed that Brent's schlong and/or sexual preferences would make it into the thread somehow.

I must have missed what made Brent the butt of everyone's jokes (probably before my time), maybe we need a stickly on that in the Members Forum [smile]

So...let me get this straight...this dumbbutt drew on a naked guy because he was hiding behind some bushes?? Did he think the guy was concealing some kind of dangerous implement???? One wonders where he would have hidden it? [rolleyes] And the naked guy shouldn't be reproducing either...talk about dumb genes.

"A-squared" is Michigan's San Francisco in many respects. That some lunatic there was trying to prove a point running around in his nakedness is not that big of a surprise. That he was shot at is. Times must be a changin' out thataway.

MarkM said:
I know [wink], although I should have guessed that Brent's schlong and/or sexual preferences would make it into the thread somehow.

I must have missed what made Brent the butt of everyone's jokes (probably before my time), maybe we need a stickly on that in the Members Forum [smile]

NES Rule-of-Thumb: If it can be turned into sexual innuendo, it will be.

[smile]

Moral of the story is when you take chances, you....

(finish the sentence)

Maybe marriage isn't for him is the message.

Martlet said:
I don't think I'd shoot a naked guy running away from me through the bushes. It's pretty hard to turn that into a self-defense case.
I know I wouldn't shoot a nekkid guy running away from me through the bushes... I can't shoot when I'm laughing that hard!

Martlet said:

"He pulled his gun on me first!"[rofl]

Back
Top Bottom