• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

naive question... are AR-15s legal in Mass?

Status
Not open for further replies.

If not, could I buy one at a shop in NH?

I'm concerned they might get outlawed (if they're not already) in MA, due to Orlando.

Ahh. That's interesting. Might have to get one, before they're deemed illegal by the King.

If not, could I buy one at a shop in NH?

I'm concerned they might get outlawed (if they're not already) in MA, due to Orlando.

Unless there has been a run on them in the past few days, most guns stores in MA will have them in stock. Some NH stores closer to the border also stock MA compliant models too.

As long as you have a valid LTCA you can purchase a mass complaint AR. It will likely have no flash suppressor, a non adjustable butt stock though.

OP is going to jail!!!!! just kidding go to any shop they should have some neutered models.

Ahh. That's interesting. Might have to get one, before they're deemed illegal by the King.

No, not illegal.

Also, not likely to get banned. But that doesn't mean we won't have 100 pant shitting hysterics threads about bans every time some nutjob shoots people...

PSH threads need crush...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom