• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Nahant becomes first MA town to authorize shooting coyotes

Not sure if this was posted yet but here is the Nahant Coyote Victims group on Facebook

No hunting, no discharge, no trapping in Nahant and Coyotes are running wild, killing all the pets, stalking the locals.

Is it wrong for me to enjoy this story?
Nope....loving it. f***ing retards.

What I don't like about it is they should NOT be able to relax rules or hire anyone or pay their way out of it. They should live with their decisions or learn to use hunting/trapping to control the population like everyone else.

They should be fined by Masswildlife a ton of money for wanton waste, hunting with rifles at night, hunting with artificial lights....etc, etc..etc....

Not sure if this was posted yet but here is the Nahant Coyote Victims group on Facebook

I read this and all I think of these poor useless sheep of hyphenated names, who rely on their government to do everything, because they have pigeonholed themselves into a problem and are too fxcking stupid to realize it.

Can't hunt in Nahant.......ummm......think that is problem number 1 to be fixed.....however none of these people see it they are truly blind to their own retardism. Truly Sheep liberalism at its finest hour.

This is one of the best examples of a thought process between US and THEM, THEY, and IT.

Last edited:
Never been to Nahant is there even anywhere you could legally hunt if they allowed it ?
I think the whole thing is hilarious

Never been to Nahant is there even anywhere you could legally hunt if they allowed it ?
I think the whole thing is hilarious
I don’t think there is a whole lot of elbow room there, it would be liking hunting in a suburb. It’s kind interesting they have been able build up a population there, plenty of food I guess. 0071EEE8-8C4E-47C0-A708-8D34FB49ED4A.jpeg

Yeah.....but normal "hunters" aren't safe enough. They have to use and pay "trained" government agents to feel all warm and fuzzy safe.

Nahant probably has a no discharge rule (not sure, just guessing)

But as usual.....its all OK if the moonbats want it. Throw the rulebook out.

Find me 500' where a shooter can legally shoot from and hit a coyote on that island. Maybe at the golf course. Us mere mortals can't hunt there. USDA can supersede MA state law.

No hunting, no discharge, no trapping in Nahant and Coyotes are running wild, killing all the pets, stalking the locals.

Not at all. I laugh at their misery as their pets are dragged off and their playgrounds become dens. Maybe they can get a liberal to go out condoms on the male coyotes to stop the population

This was the first thing that got me to decide to not coyote hunt. The people that would welcome you to hunt coyote, but nothing else - well, f you - you created the coyote problem by prohibiting hunting, I hope you dog gets eaten and your family gets coyote-aids.
Then I started watching them when I'd see them in the woods and realized they're pretty cool little animals.
Now that I'm in an area where hunting is socially acceptable, the mantra is "whatever you're hunting, when you see a coyote you're now coyote hunting", because they're blamed for the crappy deer herd. Personally, I'd rather see more coyotes and have deer go extinct. I hate deer on a level just above whales and dolphins, but that's just me.

I hope this boondoggle is expensive, ineffective, and results in citizens hurt or killed.

Good winter pelts 25-30. Otherwise I just shoot them for free because I despise the little bastards. Farmers like them because they don’t eat their crops like the animals the yotes go after like Deer, Coons, etc.
I’m still pissed at myself for not running one over with my sled and perforating it with 168 carbide picks. 😂
But I did make the sob run a little on the lake for a while but had to be really careful of getting seen doing it. My buddy said the wardens would look the other way but I wasn’t chancing it.

This was the first thing that got me to decide to not coyote hunt. The people that would welcome you to hunt coyote, but nothing else - well, f you - you created the coyote problem by prohibiting hunting, I hope you dog gets eaten and your family gets coyote-aids.
Then I started watching them when I'd see them in the woods and realized they're pretty cool little animals.
Now that I'm in an area where hunting is socially acceptable, the mantra is "whatever you're hunting, when you see a coyote you're now coyote hunting", because they're blamed for the crappy deer herd. Personally, I'd rather see more coyotes and have deer go extinct. I hate deer on a level just above whales and dolphins, but that's just me.

I hope this boondoggle is expensive, ineffective, and results in citizens hurt or killed.
Hmmmmmmm.......deer go extinct......I'm out.

The comments in that group are disturbing.

One talks about living in constant fear and another has body armor for their dog.

I’m not sure how these people leave their houses with such dread.

Better off just blowing up the causeway and let nature play the rest out. Plus what about all those "hate has no home here" or "this house believes in science" well science is playing out in your backyard make sure you stand firm with it.

Last edited:
The comments in that group are disturbing.

One talks about living in constant fear and another has body armor for their dog.

Actually, this might not be a terrible idea. Government badge-wearers are known for their poor target discrimination when it comes to canines.

When you people leave MA, and head out to parts of the nation that like freedom, are you embarrassed to tell them you're a Ma**h***?

Yes.

Since we’ve moved here we’ve had a Trump flag flying. I refer to us as “Escapees” not missionaries. We come to embrace freedom, not suppress it.

Good winter pelts 25-30. Otherwise I just shoot them for free because I despise the little bastards. Farmers like them because they don’t eat their crops like the animals the yotes go after like Deer, Coons, etc.
Where are you getting those prices?? On the other part of this story the idiots of that state were told this would happen when they voted for Question 1 on the 1996 ballot. The USDA Animal Damage Control folks don't answer to state laws. I know a few of them and are very competent at what they do.

Find me 500' where a shooter can legally shoot from and hit a coyote on that island. Maybe at the golf course. Us mere mortals can't hunt there. USDA can supersede MA state law.
Did anyone try to get the 500' rule relaxed for hunters there from the state? Doubtful. I can see the state being OK with that, rather than the USDA coming in with sharpshooters and relaxing every hunting law. If the town can shut down hunting totally.....then I'm sure the town can relax setback rules.

These people are f***ing sheep that rely on the government for everything and are so stupid they will try and pay their way out of their own problem they created....instead of fixing it for good.

I've bowhunted 2 acre lots in CT and killed plenty of deer, and coyotes...........it not hard, you just need no setback rules and people wanting to fix a problem. I mean jesus, we had people loving us killing deer. If you can get urban people to embrace that......you can get them loving killing coyotes that are killing their dogs and cats for christ sake. It takes the town and state to get together and identify hunters as a free, permanent way to fix their problem.

The state F&W is better at jerking off than fixing problems or backing hunters.

Last edited:
When you people leave MA, and head out to parts of the nation that like freedom, are you embarrassed to tell them you're a Ma**h***?
My first sentence when i meet people from down south is.

I may be from MA, but don't blame me for the politics.....im outvoted. I love guns and hate liberals and I live in the country no where near the inside 495 retard zone.

This usually has them smiling.......and lately, many are just as concerned, because they are getting out voted too in some places. Or shall I say out "fake voted"............

Last edited:
Where are you getting those prices?? On the other part of this story the idiots of that state were told this would happen when they voted for Question 1 on the 1996 ballot. The USDA Animal Damage Control folks don't answer to state laws. I know a few of them and are very competent at what they do.
Maine, last year I got $100 for 4 big ones in full winter form

Did anyone try to get the 500' rule relaxed for hunters there from the state? Doubtful. I can see the state being OK with that, rather than the USDA coming in with sharpshooters and relaxing every hunting law. If the town can shut down hunting totally.....then I'm sure the town can relax setback rules.

These people are f***ing sheep that rely on the government for everything and are so stupid they will try and pay their way out of their own problem they created....instead of fixing it for good.

But you're not thinking like the average Nahant voter.

Our mindset is, "why would they want to call in Big Gov when they already have the power to take care of this themselves?"
Their mindset is, "why would I take care of this myself when I can just call in Big Gov to handle it for me?"

We need to try to understand how they see things, or else we won't comprehend what we're up against. This is a generational struggle between people who believe in moar Gov vs less Gov, just like it has been since this nation was founded. Navigating that balance has been an amazing achievement for 240-odd years, but it definitely does encourage sheep to remain sheep.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom