• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

N/D Of The Week

I can't imagine being shot in the eye, from a distance under six feet, and not get seriously fukkt up.
It's been going around, sort of like Covid-19. The valet in Boston who was shot by an incompetent Boston cop got eyeballed as well. Sucks even though they each had a spare (to channel Action Jackson).

Sunday AM 3/8, Rockingham Alert is posting a ND at Hudson NH F&G, hand wound

(OOA) Hudson, NH *TRAUMA* 53 Pine Rd (Hudson Fish & Game) - EMS responded for a negligent discharge of a firearm, patient with a gun shot wound to the hand - 3/8 - 08:45

and there was a Lawrence LEO who's jacket got caught while holstering his new Dept issued Sig226, the 9mm round grazed his leg.

Lol he done Glock'ed himself... and broke rule 1 to boot...

" “He stated he grabbed the 9mm pistol and pulled the trigger,” the deputy stated. “He stated he always pulls the trigger to clear the weapon that was always empty.” "

"“The bullet entered the underside of this fore-arm and exited the top of the forearm,” the deputy said. "

Lol so on top of not checking it, he points it at his body while he pulls the trigger... jesus christ... [rofl]

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVILMZ7IS-Q

I just got a call from a friend up in Effingham, their local village idiot ND'd himself last night through the hand with a 9mm.
This is someone I'm familiar with, and know to be a complete moron, so I'm not all that surprised.
(He's also known to drink heavily, smoke a lot of weed and engage in acts of rampant stupidity)
His stepfather was a friend of mine, but he passed away from complications after a stroke a few years ago.
I don't have a lot of details, and couldn't find anything in the online media, so maybe the story will get reported later.
Here's what I do know, he was at home playing with a 9mm (unknown who it belongs to) and somehow shot himself through the hand. An ambulance was called and took him to Huggins Hospital in Wolfeboro. When he arrived, the cops were called, as they are in all cases of a GSW. He wasn't waiting for them to arrive and bolted out the door, untreated for the injury. The cops looked for him but he got away. Somehow he ended up later at Portsmouth Hospital, but nobody knows how he got there. That's where he was when his brother got called to come pick him up. I don't know what happened with him or the cops after that. I guess he left a nasty mess of blood and flesh fragments at his mothers home where it happened.
I'll report back later if I find out more info.

There's got to be more to this story:

I've been on construction sites where guys were armed, usually it was because of a beef with someone else on site and it was for intimidation factor or we would have trouble with union guys. Either way it would be tough to safely carry when you are up and down ladders, working in confined spaces, welding.... you name it, there are a million ways to have a ND in that situation.

From the news alert pager today:

Barnstead, NH *Shooting* 130 Suncook Valley Rd. PD & EMS O/S. 26 YOM W/Self Inflicted GSW To Leg. Partial Amputation. Trauma Alert To Concord Hosp. EMS To TX By Ground. 3:12am.

No word if alcohol was involved, but at 3:00am it's a good bet.

1911Forum: Unbelievable, dumb cleaning mistake - kills friend

(Dominican Republic,
via Mountain Man Medical,
via John Correia/Active Self Protection)

Guy #1 reassembles his pistol,
and dry fires at Guy #2.
Ha-ha.

Guy #2 reassembles his pistol,
puts a mag back in,
drops the slide,
and back atcha live-fires at Guy #1.
Not so ha-ha.

ETA:
They're both "couriers" for a loan company.
Imagine what that's like in the Dominican Republic.

The guy at the desk was apparently recording a gun-cleaning video
when he had his desk pop into his buddy's chest.

Last edited:

1911Forum: Unbelievable, dumb cleaning mistake - kills friend

(Dominican Republic,
via Mountain Man Medical,
via John Correia/Active Self Protection)

Guy #1 reassembles his pistol,
and dry fires at Guy #2.
Ha-ha.

Guy #2 reassembles his pistol,
puts a mag back in,
drops the slide,
and back atcha live-fires at Guy #1.
Not so ha-ha.

ETA:
They're both "couriers" for a loan company.
Imagine what that's like in the Dominican Republic.

The guy at the desk was apparently recording a gun-cleaning video
when he had his desk pop into his buddy's chest.

Jesus...feel bad for them, but that was some of the dumbest sh*t I've ever seen, and I've seen a lot on this here intardnet.

Was that a spinal hit with the involuntary arm movement?

Really. The 3 year-old told them this story or the felon dude in the back seat when this toddler supposedly picked up his gun and put a round in the father's head? I mean if the felon told them this story, the cops are probably like, "Well, OK, we can work with that. Thanks."

Negligent discharges will be on the rise in the coming year. You have so many new gun owners who didn't grow up around firearms and have little to no training or safety awareness whatsoever. This of course will be used as evidence that your average citizen shouldn't have firearms.

Unfortunately this is true. Just this past Sunday a guest of a member at one of the clubs I belong to swept me with a .45. It was unloaded but still... people need to learn muzzle discipline along with all the other commandments and I don't know why that one particular rule is so hard for people to abide by.

Back
Top Bottom