N/D Of The Week

I blame gun manufacturers. By using the famous "Ruger Loophole" where they only print one paragraph of safety information on the barrels and slides of their guns, manufacturers get around common sense safety marking. Any reasonable person would agree that they should, at a minimum, print the entire transcript from the NRA's Basic Pistol Safety course on the side of every gun.

Don't know which end the boolats come out of? Read the slide.

Not sure if memory is the best way to ensure a gun is clear? Read the slide.

Are you supposed to point the muzzle at something you intend to destroy or at something you don't intend to destroy? Read the slide.

(Boom)Oh, dam it I just shot myself. (Boom) Oh, dam it I just shot myself again...

Well, at least he didn't shoot himself twice while cleaning it!

All this and his pistol is now even more dirty than it was before![rofl]

Can you say desk pop![smile]

Last edited:
The infamous Glock strikes again.

But the Gunny R. Lee Ermey himself told me that you never have to clean a Glock ???

NewSwamp4web-1000x700.jpg

I must not be cleaning mine right. Nobody ever gets shot.

On a side note I was at a neighbors house many years ago and noticed he had a broken window. I asked what happened and he said someone threw a handful of rocks at it.
Later that day I saw 3 holes in his refrigerator freezer door. I asked his girlfriend what that was and she said his gun went off when he was cleaning it. It was a lever action 30-30. The holes lined up with his broken window.

On a side note I was at a neighbors house many years ago and noticed he had a broken window. I asked what happened and he said someone threw a handful of rocks at it.
Later that day I saw 3 holes in his refrigerator freezer door. I asked his girlfriend what that was and she said his gun went off when he was cleaning it. It was a lever action 30-30. The holes lined up with his broken window.

3 holes? Did it go off 3 separate times.

He shot the refrigerator three times from outside the house through the window?

He shot the refrigerator three times from outside the house through the window?

It was from the inside to outside. My guess , which is probably accurate, is he was drunk, shot the fridge 3 times and blamed it on a cleaning accident.

So then he shot the refrigerator three times then turned around and shot the window three times? Your man can party! You should explain to him how cleaning works.

Hunting tradition turns tragic when elderly man accidentally kills self

DALTON TOWNSHIP, MI – An elderly man's annual hunting tradition turned tragic earlier this week when he accidentally shot himself to death, police say.

The 80-year-old was cleaning a .22-caliber pistol Tuesday when the gun accidentally fired, hitting him in the chest, said Michigan State Police Lt. Chris McIntire.

"It was a horrible accident," McIntire said.

http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2016/11/hunting_tradition_turns_tragic.html

It was from the inside to outside. My guess , which is probably accurate, is he was drunk, shot the fridge 3 times and blamed it on a cleaning accident.

OK, so the fridge was shot through and through and the bullet(s) then broke the window?

Struggling with this one 'cause usually there's a wall behind the fridge but I think I get it now.

Must have been a really annoying fridge. Probably deserved it.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm going to have the same kind of accident when I feel dementia coming on.

Rifle discharges at Montana gun show, injuring 2

Authorities say a bolt-action rifle was fired during a gun show in Billings, Montana, injuring a man and a young girl.

Capt. Bill Michaelis of the Yellowstone County Sheriff's Office told the Billings Gazette that a vendor was showing the gun to somebody when it discharged Friday.

Michaelis says the gun was pointed at the ground and left a divot in the concrete floor of Montana Pavilion.

Authorities say a man was treated for a hand injury at the scene by emergency personnel and was not taken to a hospital.

A girl was injured by shrapnel in her arm and was taken to a hospital.

http://www.greatfallstribune.com/st...ischarges-montana-gun-show-injuring/94483220/

It was coming right at him - he had not choice....it was him or the fridge.

There have been times, when the fridge is full of my wife's leftovers, that I have considered a full mag dump at the Kenmore. It is for the children. But then I thought " If every round hit that meatloaf, no one could tell the difference"

Back
Top Bottom