myself thinks somethings fishy....

So what's your theory?

I think it was a mob hit. He got chased off the road, tossed in a trunk and right now he's wearing cement shoes in a nice harbor somewhere...

here's a update..

he's been found by the search dogs.

he was alive but unconscous and in need of medical attention.

S.R.-i was thinking almost the same except no cement shoes or harbor..

beretta92d said:
here's a update..

he's been found by the search dogs.

he was alive but unconscous and in need of medical attention.

S.R.-i was thinking almost the same except no cement shoes or harbor..
Somehow it's just not quite as interesting. Maybe thrown out of the vehicle? Or a head trauma and he wandered off?

Cynical speculation on my part - a bit too much to drink, crashed, wandered off to not befound til later, after sleeping it off in the woods.....[wink]

reinbeau said:
Cynical speculation on my part - a bit too much to drink, crashed, wandered off to not befound til later, after sleeping it off in the woods.....[wink]

I was thinking something similar to that.

But that's BORING... I mean you expect a politician to pull a Kennedy, I mean drink too much and/or wander away from a car crash. I was looking for something more interesting. [rolleyes]

id be looking for a second occupant or evidence that their may have been one. He may have killed someone in the car during the accident and dragged the body to the woods somehwere. didnt want to get caught shitfaced at the scene of an accident with a dead transexual stripper named mindy or something :p

Back
Top Bottom