• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

My wife rocks!

Awesome. Wish I got to hit the range with my wife. We did have a nice conversation about holsters though. [laugh]

When you got home did you make her a sammich?[smile] Gal that good you better do something special for her every day...

Pretty cool OP.

I came home last week and saw WalMart bags on the table and started to Arrgh - when she spoke up and said " I grabbed you 3 boxes of that Federal 45 Value pack they had on sale". "Those are the ones you like, right?"

Truly lucky is the man smart enough to know when he has it good. [smile]

I share that feeling and am ever grateful for it. Last spring, after a long ride on the Harley, my wife remarked that the bike was just not comfortable for her and that we really should get a new one. [grin]

She was at first a little taken aback when I told her how much I was planning to spend on a machine gun. I then explained the impact of the Hughes amendment and its effect on supply and demand. She then posited, why don't we buy a couple? [kiss][mg][kiss]

[devil]
Awesome! You've got a great wife!
She tells me that regularly[grin]

When you got home did you make her a sammich?[smile] Gal that good you better do something special for her every day...
I do, but it has NOTHING to do with food[devil]

Repay LadyRadtekk and take her to http://WWIIweekend.com
Great idea, she's in, but next year. Unfortunately the new job started last week and that's my weekend to work. She wants to go to the flamethrower demonstration[devil2]

Let's compare her to my ex. You win.
Same here brother!

Pretty cool OP.

I came home last week and saw WalMart bags on the table and started to Arrgh - when she spoke up and said " I grabbed you 3 boxes of that Federal 45 Value pack they had on sale". "Those are the ones you like, right?"
She does the same when she goes to Walmart in Hudson[cheers]

Truly lucky is the man smart enough to know when he has it good. [smile]

I share that feeling and am ever grateful for it. Last spring, after a long ride on the Harley, my wife remarked that the bike was just not comfortable for her and that we really should get a new one. [grin]

She was at first a little taken aback when I told her how much I was planning to spend on a machine gun. I then explained the impact of the Hughes amendment and its effect on supply and demand. She then posited, why don't we buy a couple? [kiss][mg][kiss]

Smart Lady, we tie[cheers]

Back
Top Bottom