My wife made me finally go Green!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Earlier tonight I'm online here reading a few threads and my wife comes over to see what I'm doing. She asks why it doesn't say that I'm a member. I tell her I just haven't gotten around to it. She rolls her eyes, grabs the mouse and a couple minutes later I'm finally green!

This past Tuesday night I get a text from her asking "did you get the emails yet?" Two minutes later I get emails from the NRA and GOAL confirming my memberships. I think she's a keeper!

ntomsw

Banned
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
Congrats on going green here. Lots of stuff in the member section. Well worth it.

However, FAIL for your wife making you. [laugh]

Rating - 90.9%
10   1   0
Awesome and welcome! My wife compelled me to get my LTC a few years back (shamed me, actually, when she got hers before I did) and here I am. Green/NRA/GOAL memberships are so worth it!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Earlier tonight I'm online here reading a few threads and my wife comes over to see what I'm doing. She asks why it doesn't say that I'm a member. I tell her I just haven't gotten around to it. She rolls her eyes, grabs the mouse and a couple minutes later I'm finally green!

This past Tuesday night I get a text from her asking "did you get the emails yet?" Two minutes later I get emails from the NRA and GOAL confirming my memberships. I think she's a keeper!

That's a great wife right there! Definitely a keeper!!!

Top Bottom