• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

My wife has a friend

I bought my wife a S&W airweight for her first gun, and the Lasergrips I added to it were pink. She wasn't happy about the pink grips, but loves the laser. The second gun was a Sig P238 - that'd be a tiny .380. A .22 revolver, a .22 semi-auto rifle, and then a Sig P232 - that'd be another tiny .380.

The P232 is her preferred carry gun, the pink-gripped S&W is her house gun.

Different strokes for different folks.

Do you buy her bras for her too? [rofl]

Where is she going to carry it? If it stays in purse then nothing matters. Petite or not

A Harvard lawyer and he allows guns in the home? What's this world coming too?[wink][smile]

You are a bunch of dirty bastards! LOL I forgot to mention that her husband is a lawyer (Harvard at that) - so watch out.. :)

Need pics of friend, so I can comment properly.

PERFECT first reply to this post.
[pics]

Something about 38's vs. 44's comes to mind.

I have a 9 she can try. 9mm you pigs.

No really, 9mm or .22 if she wants to try anything out.

I would suggest you get her to a Women On Target class, so she can try a bunch of stuff, and get some good training, exposure, and camaraderie with other like-minded women.

GOAL presents Women On Target events all over Massachusetts.

4 pages in and still no pics? Thread is full of fail

I don't think she would appreciate it if I posted her picture here. You want to let her try your guns at your club, then you get to find out what she looks like in person.

This is why people need a bit of training before they buy a gun they think they will carry every day.

I'm actually still waiting for the NES Libertarian Elite to jump on your sh!t for saying this.

I'm actually still waiting for the NES Libertarian Elite to jump on your sh!t for saying this.

I'm one of those libertarians that usually jumps on the training comments. I assume he meant "practice" and "personal experience" in order to make an informed decision on a purchase rather than formal training required by the .gov is why I left it alone [wink]

Back
Top Bottom