• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

My Trip to the Gun Shop.

Dear G-d, why? Waste of time going there unless you're desperate for reloaded ammo and short on time (they are the only one in the area that still sells reloads AFAIK. Only other place I'm aware of is Bullseye in Woonsocket, RI).

M+M Reloads in Manchester, NH, has reloads.

Match Shot Firearms in Gardner, MA, sells most of the M+M product
line, as well. (their stock goes up and down but they do make an effort
to replenish it on a regular basis. )

The product is pretty decent, but it's generally weaker than factory
ammo, but it usually gets the job done.

-Mike

It would be one thing if "the prices were just high" but that place has
proven itself to have a lot more issues than just that.

How so? Other than the fact that it reeked of smoke and the prices, it seemed fine to me. Then again, the two guys working there didn't even get up and even greet us, lol.

Waste of time going there unless you're desperate for reloaded ammo and short on time (they are the only one in the area that still sells reloads AFAIK. Only other place I'm aware of is Bullseye in Woonsocket, RI).

Try Northeast Trading or, surprisingly enough, B&D Reloaders in N. Attleborough and Hyde Park, respectively.

Greg, you could make that claim just based on the BS they feed you there, smoke or no smoke! [rolleyes]

LakeWinne, do an Advanced Search on that shop here under the Gun Shops forum. Also I think they won the award in the thread titled something like "worst gun shop"! [wink]

RICHIES is and always will be different there is allways free coffee pizza on fridays.
He dosent take any s!!t from any one and has pulled strings to help total strangers
but piss him off and your out of there. he is a former spec/ops and a forensic examiner/csi / eng. dont go in there looking like a gangbanger unless you want to be ignored

RICHIES is and always will be different there is allways free coffee pizza on fridays.
He dosent take any s!!t from any one and has pulled strings to help total strangers
but piss him off and your out of there. he is a former spec/ops and a forensic examiner/csi / eng. dont go in there looking like a gangbanger unless you want to be ignored

He is no more spec ops than I am an astronaut!

What, he ran the key-cutter at the hardware store?

No, it is a legitimate field and it is a niche with a lot of work in it examining claims of alleged auto theft for insurance companies, lawyers, and LE. However, it is just far removed and much less glamorous than anything labeled "CSI".

For what it's worth, the one time I was in this shop to drop something off for another forum member, Mr. Pacheco was very friendly and there looked to be a lot of guns you don't see elsewhere.

Yea, I deal with Richie a lot too. He can be a prick, but thats just his sense of humor. If you fire back a couple quick comments his way, he'll settle down. He's just a ball buster, and he has one hell of a poker face. + he's portuguese, so sarcasm's in his blood!!![wink]

Well, I man the belly turret (like the old B-17s) on the shuttle during re-entry. I've shot down half a dozen UFOs already.

Signed,

Richie

define, looking like a gangbanger.

Looking like a gangbanger:::

Jackson,-Michael---Thriller.gif

All I know is, I dont look like a gangbanger. I took my motorcycle to the shop with helmet in hand and I got ignored, So what now, he dont like people who ride bikes?? Who cares it 's over and done. I hope he has a great time with his shop and lot's of luck to RICHIES.

Last edited:
Richies

All I know is, I dont look like a gangbanger. I took my motorcycle to the shop with helmet in hand and I got ignored, So what now, he dont like people who ride bikes?? Who cares it 's over and done. I hope he has a great time with his shop and lot's of luck to RICHIES.

Your not alone. Happens to many people. Some day he helps you out, other days he wants to throw you out. Just the way he is. Four Season is great. If buying a new gun I'll buy from Carr's in Taunton. Just will not buy anything at Richies.

Back
Top Bottom