• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

My space gun

Is that the movie that these were in?? I have been trying to remember that.

Now I just need to get a nice red dot style optic for it. For now I have my $29 BSA.

Perhaps I'll meet you, along with it's BIG BROTHER th FS2000 [smile]

I'll be able to fire two for one against you ............ my rounds only cost .18 cents [rofl]

I brought it out to the range today with icyclefar and this thing rocks!!! It was expensive and the ammo isn't cheao, but no regrets here. Icyclefar has the PS200 and they both are pretty cool in my book. The PS90 is rather acurate, I was surprised. I buy and sell a lot, but this is a keeper for sure.

Ditto .............

The PS90 has without a doubt elevated Wayne's cool factor to a new high!

If you do ever decide to trade out of it, for an insane loss, please PM me BEFORE you post in the classifieds. [rofl]

Nice seeing you today, we'll have to do it again some time.

How about that Odd Ball shoot?

I stopped into Zero Hour on the way home and replenished my ammo supply, so I am ready. This one will not be found on the board.

The odd ball shoot is still in the planning stage!

Why Wayne ...WHY did you like the PS90 so much? [crying]
Now I want one. My wife's going to exile me to sofa city yet again !![sad2] Ya know, the couch isn't so bad. [smile] [smile] [smile]

If you end up with both the PS90 and the FS2000, then you will be the coolest boy on the board. [smile]

Back
Top Bottom