• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

My sig says; if the 2nd goes 1st, the 1st goes 2nd....it may be a race to the finish

bezo

NES Member
This is an interesting video, made more interesting because it is a speech given to the Press Club. The very people who would lie about an AR15 being used at Sandyhook instead of being found in the trunk of the perps car. The very people calling a semi-automatic rifle an Assault Weapon........The same people that wouldn't report on someone stopping a crime using a legally owned and carried handgun. I'm not sure how much this pissed me off or why. If you don't watch the entire thing, go to 35:45 or so and listen to 36:05..........

NSA Whistleblower Warns National Press Club: U.S. Government Engaged in a ?Direct Assault? on Free Speech | Video | TheBlaze.com

Jumped to 35 mins and watching. He's comparing our own "security" forces to the cold-war era German Stazi monitoring the every move of their citizens because they didn't trust any of them and saw them all as a threat to their power and control.

Back
Top Bottom