• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

My SBR is finally done!

mark2215

NES Member
After what seemed like an eternity waiting for everything my SBR is finally done. I just got it together last night and had to work today so I didn't get a chance to fire it yet. Can't wait til tomorrow to give it a try! I ended up going with a model1 7 1/2" pistol upper with carbine 4 rail handguard. I also made up a nice little mount for my safe since the little guy was getting lost in there with the rest. Plus I now have very easy access to it and it is my new shtf rifle of choice. [smile]

sbr1.jpg sbr2.jpg sbr3.jpg

3rd picture, second shelf down hanging on the left of the safe you can just make out the earmuffs. Whether I remember to grab them as I'm running from the zombies is another thing.

thanks, the bottom is actually an old fire extinguisher mount I had laying around, fits around the adjustable buffer tube perfectly. The top is just a piece of thick plastic with a hole drilled in it for the flash hider to fit into. It's very sturdy yet pulls off in a second!

Back
Top Bottom