• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

My results from the Plymouth show

majspud

NES Life Member
NES Member
Couldn't go yesterday as I was grading papers and we had the boy's 11th b-day party. The whole family went today, and everyone got something; who would have thunk it. I also did some recon for January's expected largesse...Must have come at a slow time (10:00) few people. Heard there were 5500 yesterday.

Found a decent bolt MM AX41 (rare, Erma's last year) K98k with sling, hood, and rod, good bore, but $1850.
Found a beater US Property Enfield, $500
Found my traded 2/1918 M17 Eddystone on the rack for $598

and

Found an all matching 1916 Gew98 Mauser/Obendorf, good barrel, service use, great markings on wood, 81X a-block, not duffelcut, original rear swivel but no sling, repro rod, $795. Will look into this one.

Few bayonets, none for my M95M Yugo/Bulgarian Steyr. Found a nice M17 Remington bayonet; $300.

Wife got a bumper sticker. Kid got a pin on shiny owl pendant (he's into owls/birds now), and I found a few accessories:

Yugo K98k bayonet frog; $5
Nickel plated early M03/M17 cleaning kit with leather bumper intact and pull through: $30
WWII plastic cleaning kit with pull through and oil: $15.

MS

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom