My reloading room (picture heavy)

The Goose

NES Member
Here is a little self indulgent Saturday morning stuff. This is my ongoing project in my basement. With winter coming on I will be spending a lot of time down in "the Pit", as my wife calls it. One of my favorite places.

Workshop013.jpg

Workshop012.jpg

Workshop011.jpg

Workshop002.jpg

Workshop001.jpg

Workshop003.jpg

Workshop004.jpg

Workshop007.jpg

Workshop005.jpg

Workshop008.jpg

Workshop006.jpg

Nice "pit!" I've spent many happy hours in my "dungeon."

When I have a prolonged session, I put on an audio book and listen while I'm "working." I use a cheap pair of PC speakers rather then the headphones from an mp3 player. I got tired of catching the wire on various things as I moved around. I can easily get lost for hours in my little world of primers, powder, brass and lead.

Lowers my blood pressure almost as much as a range trip! [smile]

Hey Steve, you might want to replace the milk crates before you fill up the rest of the space with heavy stuff and also, misuse liable to prosecution.[wink]

I enjoy seeing the pics, it lets me build my room in my mind without spending the time and especially the cash on things that don't work.

Steve, what a pile of crap. You should donate all of that junk to me and start over. Let the wifey know I said it was cool.[smile][rofl]

Seriously, it looks like you've got a little slice of heaven going there. Nice digs for the therapy sessions!

I enjoy seeing the pics, it lets me build my room in my mind without spending the time and especially the cash on things that don't work.

This....

I've built and rebuilt my room quite a few times. Mostly little changes to make it more comfortable. I'm back at the point now where I have a bench built inside a studded and wired room. It's been nice to see how others have done it to get some new ideas, and expand on old mistakes. This next version will be the best for me, but a gun/reloading room is never truly done. I know it was tough scurrying around digging through boxes and crates trying to get some ammo loaded for the Pumpkin Shoot.

Back
Top Bottom