• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

My Quackenbush Air rifle arrived today.

Well I shot this a few times this weekend. I was hunting in Colorado so I haven't had the chance. It's using about 340 PSI per shot so I'm only getting 3 before I have to pump it up. Then I have to wait 5 minuted to get my heart rate down and stop sweating. It is also leaking a little from the fill connector. I called Dennis and he gave me instructions on how to find the leak which was the connector and the first thing I checked. I have to wait for it to bleed down now since I'm at home and it's WAY to loud to shoot at my house. It sounds like a rifle without the crack at the end, but I'll bet the neighbors can't tell the difference. After all it is dumping 340 PSI out of a .308 hole in a split second.

Accuracy was getting better but I had an appointment so I couldn't finish sighting it in or breaking it in. I really need to get myself a chronograph.

One of the nice things about owning a Quackenbush rifle is that you can usually sell them for more than you paid, on the Airgunforum. People are waiting in line to get one.

Back
Top Bottom