• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

My next write in candidate....

I am proud to say that in the election for Governor of Ma I am proudly going to pitch my support for the Gay, polyigamist, gun toting JOE EXOTIC!!!! Lol!!!

I don’t care if there is a million threads on this show, I’m bored to f***ing shit and the rate we are loosing jobs and looks pretty enticing working at a f***in tiger zoo!!!! I gotta get the f*** out and get a drink and a steak!!!!

I am proud to say that in the election for Governor of Ma I am proudly going to pitch my support for the Gay, polyigamist, gun toting JOE EXOTIC!!!! Lol!!!

I don’t care if there is a million threads on this show, I’m bored to f***ing shit and the rate we are loosing jobs and looks pretty enticing working at a f***in tiger zoo!!!! I gotta get the f*** out and get a drink and a steak!!!!
But.... He's in jail. Are you going recruiter NESers to break him out?

While we are raining on this idiotic parade let's remember any candidate must have residency in Mass to take the position

Who in the hell is this person?
He's the main subject of a Netflix documentary about a gay polygamist country singer tiger breeder zookeeper ....oh and murder for hire.

Notice I said documentary.....not reality show. It's a true f***ing story.

Back
Top Bottom