My Newly Minted NRA Pistol Instructor

IMG_5978.JPG

My daughter completed her NRA Pistol Instructor certification last weekend, and she's pretty stoked. I'm excited to have a young female instructor out there to help with classes that have women in them. Someone women students can maybe more readily relate to and not find intimidating.

She took the course down at NRA HQ in VA, and tore it up (or, so her TC told me).

Now I've got another Assistant Instructor for BOPS (when she's home from law school, anyway).

View attachment 206020

My daughter completed her NRA Pistol Instructor certification last weekend, and she's pretty stoked. I'm excited to have a young female instructor out there to help with classes that have women in them. Someone women students can maybe more readily relate to and not find intimidating.

She took the course down at NRA HQ in VA, and tore it up (or, so her TC told me).

Now I've got another Assistant Instructor for BOPS (when she's home from law school, anyway).

Awesome.[thumbsup]

I'm the paranoid type I have to admit, but you might want to blur out the name on her certificate.

Cool, congratulations! I bet a lot of people would prefer to attend a pistol class a young female instructor. [wink]

Including a lot of young female shooters. I've used her as a "demonstrator" whenever possible, as her fundamentals are rock-solid. In my experience, women shooters respond well to a female shooter/demo/instructor.

Atta boy.
I have an 18yo blushing innocent in my life that is just about to enter college. Trying to impress upon her the need to actually carry the Mace I bought for her, and trying to convince her mother to let me get in some range training.
My granddaughter is entering first grade tomorrow.

She's a crack shot with rifle and pistol.

With her natural beauty, no jury will ever convict her, so tread lightly ;)

Back
Top Bottom