YHM upper and lower
ace a2 length stock
magpul moe+ grip
magpul mbus sights on YHM 45 adapters
Diamond Head VRST 15" rail
16" 1:9 stainless mid length gas system barrel
Stag three gun comp
Geissele: Super 3 Gun trigger group
sigtac optic (waiting to be replaced with a vortex)

Last edited:
yup. I just wanted a chamber safety indicator that a R.O. wasn't going to miss and I thought they looked cool.
and if you look for them on amazon I got five of the flags for like 9 bucks

YHM makes some good stuff, nice build!

How do you like that SIGTac scope? I've read everything from "Chinese crap" to "I love it". I was really tempted to get one until I stumbled on to the deal for the scope I ended up getting. I looked through it in the store, and it seemed pretty bright, with only slight distortion at the very edge, with a pretty neat reticle.

I think for the money it is a pretty damn nice little scope, I got mine on sale for $90. if I had a complaint the eye relief is pretty short (I have to shoot nose to charging handle with it on this rifle). after I get my vortex the sig tac will be going on another build.

I like the looks of the rail.....I have a build in mind that would require axlonger rail.
I actually want the rail to exstend to the very end of the muzzle. Even have the muzzle recessed a bit. Maybe one of those nasty looking spiked breaching brakes in there looking like its going to jump out at you!

Back
Top Bottom