• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

My New License Plates

Finally got my NH license plates - I love New Hampshire - they'll let you put ANYTHING on your plates.......heh

000_0031.jpg

[shock]

C-pher said:
That's what I thought that the WTF was. But I just didn't get how it went with Over. OK. I was thinking that it was some getting out of MA thing that I just wasn't getting. hehe

You had me worried for a bit. I wasn't sure you knew the WTF part. But, I see I had nothing to worry about.

C-pher said:
That's what I thought that the WTF was. But I just didn't get how it went with Over. OK. I was thinking that it was some getting out of MA thing that I just wasn't getting. hehe

Reason I used "OVR" and not "OVER" is the same reason there is no dash or comma between the WTF and the OVR. With Veterans Plates here, I am limited to six characters or numbers total - ergo, I went with "WTFOVR".

New Hampshire is great if you want a cool vanity plate - I think the only thing they'd turn you down for is something that is blatantly profane or obscene. Aside from that, New Hampshire is all about making revenue from vanity plates - they don't get all sissyfied when it comes to small amounts of controversy.

C-pher said:
So, you're saying that if I moved up to NH I could use, "PHUC MA"

[twisted] [twisted]

Quite possibly! I considered "FUK-MAS" as a license plate but was afraid of being killed in Boston - I commute to Boston everyday since I am stationed there. I have a Mass LTC but am not TRYING to get involved in a rolling gun battle from street to street over a vanity plate.......heh.....

Following the KISS principle, I wonder if CF is still available. That, of course, would be infinitely more descriptive of MA than NH.

Ken

KMaurer said:
Following the KISS principle, I wonder if CF is still available. That, of course, would be infinitely more descriptive of MA than NH.

Ken

I'll bet that MAISCF is... and if you can fit 7 letters, MAISACF would be even better.

I got a vanity plate for my bike, but almost no one gets it. It's OK... I know what it means, and so do my friends.

Can anyone guess why my bike would have the plate CANTH?

Ross

dwarven1 said:
I got a vanity plate for my bike, but almost no one gets it. It's OK... I know what it means, and so do my friends.

Can anyone guess why my bike would have the plate CANTH?

Ross

Can you give me a hint? Is it military, obscene or both?

OK on further pondering I've come up with several options. None of which make sense to me, but are the only things I can come up with.
1) CAlifornia Not Hawaii
2) Can Teach
3) *too obsence to print here*
4) You're actually a feminist in dwarven clothes

It's not obscene, it's not really military... although the "organization" it came from is the closest thing to a military that exists in that place, and it's a name.

And if by "feminist" you mean that I love women, well... ya got me there, SR.

Ross

SiameseRat said:
Would your name have to be F'nor if you were riding Canth?

Got it!

For those who haven't read Anne McCaffrey's excellent "DragonRiders of Pern" series, Canth is the name of a large, brown, fire-breathing dragon in this series.

Like I said, very few people get it unless they read science fiction, but I like it.

Ross

See what happens when you go away for the weekend? There's finally an answer I knew, and I wasn't here to answer....Ah well. Loved the series and Canth too. :D

Back
Top Bottom