My New FN M1922

Hope I am posting in the right area. I just got this today as an early birthday present. It's 7.65. Has the German stamps,Eagle over Swastika and Eagle over WaA103. Also has MP stamped on the trigger guard (What does it stand for?). All the numbers match 524XX and even the magazine is stamped with the eagle over WaA 103. One grip is broken about 1/2 from the bottom. The barrel is immaculate and everything works as it should. I have a couple of question. Do you think the holster is original? I am guessing it's from about 1941 am I close? And I want to find a pair of grips (but will keep the original ones too) where is a good place to go? I have always wanted a gun with a history and am happy to finally have one.[smile]
IMG_1573.jpg

IMG_1574.jpg

IMG_1580.jpg

IMG_1577.jpg

IMG_1579.jpg

Last edited:
You can try the classifieds on Gunboards. Lots of rare stuff pops up there. Try the WTB section too.

Your post is in the right area but your pics are huge and should be resized for easier viewing.

Thanks for the info guys. I will try Numrich for the grips $27 didn't sound bad. Now all I have to do is clean it and buy ammo. I was wondering about the holster, I thought it looked like someone cut the design themself. It fits the gun perfect though.

Back
Top Bottom