• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

My new favorite YouTuber

Nicely summed up .[thumbsup]
After Charlie gets kicked out of that chair in 2018, I want to take out a full page ad doing the "Can you hear me now?" guy.

Polito is the real deal. Unfortunately as Lt Gov she cannot publicly oppose the Gov. it's not an option for her. I believe if she were our Gov (not that weasel Baker) the situation with the AG would look quite different.

the only reason I voted for Baker was because Polito was with him. And next time around when I do not vote for Baker, the only reason I will feel a wee bit bummed about it is because I won't be voting for Polito either.

Guns & Gadgets is a great channel. I've been trying to talk it up on NES since joining last month. I'm glad to see a lot of you guys are subscribing. He's had the most up-to-date info on the assault weapons matter since the get go. It would be nice to have a NES user with a well known YouTube channel. Make sure you click like on his videos so they end up on more people's YouTube feeds.

Back
Top Bottom