My new custom Sling Bag is on its way!!!!

When I was younger I spent a little over 3 years on assignment in Italy. While there I started carrying a borsa, which is really just a purse. Back then all the men carried them (still do, I think) because Italian males were so style conscious that they refused to have pockets in their paints, particularly back pockets, since that would ruin the line of their paints (and God forbid you actually put something like a wallet in your back pocket). When I relocated back to the States I continued to carry one for awhile because they are eminently practical (you can get a lot more into a purse than you can in your pockets). I figured I was OK since while in Italy I had seen a picture of Alan Page, the former NFL player turned jurist, carry one similar to mine. However, after a few months I realized that a 6’4”, 245 defensive lineman could get away with things back then that a 5’5” pipsqueak couldn’t and I gave up the old borsa. It’s leather, very well made and I still have it somewhere.

When I was younger I spent a little over 3 years on assignment in Italy. While there I started carrying a borsa, which is really just a purse. Back then all the men carried them (still do, I think) because Italian males were so style conscious that they refused to have pockets in their paints, particularly back pockets, since that would ruin the line of their paints (and God forbid you actually put something like a wallet in your back pocket). When I relocated back to the States I continued to carry one for awhile because they are eminently practical (you can get a lot more into a purse than you can in your pockets). I figured I was OK since while in Italy I had seen a picture of Alan Page, the former NFL player turned jurist, carry one similar to mine. However, after a few months I realized that a 6’4”, 245 defensive lineman could get away with things back then that a 5’5” pipsqueak couldn’t and I gave up the old borsa. It’s leather, very well made and I still have it somewhere.
Break that thing back out and just pretend you’re Jack Bauer. 😎👌🏻

Like a Fanny Pack but supposedly not as Gay.:rolleyes:
I keep telling you people,
it's a Bat Belt.

When I was younger I spent a little over 3 years on assignment in Italy. While there I started carrying a borsa, which is really just a purse.
Makes sense, etymologically-speaking.

The Bursa of Fabricius is where operating operator fowl purse-carry.
FB_IMG_1600437849725.jpg

I never understood why people do this unless they are pocket carrying. Front pocket wallet carry just makes so much more sense to me.
In italy, your front pocket is reserved for the roll of coins you carry to “enhance” your manhood.

I can get away with this because I’m Italian (technically Sicilian, but only Italians and Sicilians observe the difference). I believe there is a rule that you can always depreciate your own ethnic background.

In italy, your front pocket is reserved for the roll of coins you carry to “enhance” your manhood.

I can get away with this because I’m Italian (technically Sicilian, but only Italians and Sicilians observe the difference). I believe there is a rule that you can always depreciate your own ethnic background.
Ah, when I want to "print" I just use one of these:
1621972756481.png

Italians are so ahead of us, esp. when comes to inclusion and a gentle understanding of each other. [thumbsup]

View: https://youtu.be/4X-jDj49L1I

Yes! With Silly-Ann Murphy. I don't think I watched the whole thing. Or maybe I did but it was too slow and boring.

If I was in the market for any type of custom work this guy would make the list...he obviously cares about his finished product and gives it lots of thought...he's not just pumping crap out...

Don't kid yourself.
Maltese, for one, are well aware of it.
The wife of the couple I rented my apartment from when I lived in Milano was Maltese. The husband was from Milano and was a big Mussolini fan. The old “Under Il Duce the trains ran on time."

My $0.02... you should send him an 11x14” Soft panel of body armor to custom cut to the inside of the bag, so when you sling it around in front you have some ballistic protection.

I keep a similar setup in my trunk, using a Oakley sling pack. It has a loop field on the inside and I attached a cheap-o 5.11 Velcro backed nylon holster (with a thumb break for retention). It also has an internal sleeve that I put a 6x8” soft armor side panel in for minimal coverage. If I ever need to off-body carry, I have that as an option.

Oakley Extractor Sling Pack 2.0 Coyote Universal Fit Amazon product ASIN B07YBL4FH9View: https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B07YBL4FH9/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_6D7NT8NAY596XS1D0AF5?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
I will be adding Kevlar Panels from Armorco. Thank you for the suggestions!

Back
Top Bottom