My new cleaning case

Retired-LEO

NES Member
unnamed.jpg
unnamed-1.jpg
unnamed-2.jpg
unnamed-4.jpg
unnamed-3.jpg

I was running out of room in my cleaning case / toolbox. So I searched online and found the biggest TackleBox that I could find. The PLANO Guide Series 7771. It really helped me organize my cleaning equipment. I figured I would post a few pics. It may be something that others on here would also be interested in. Admittedly I know I have a lot of cleaning equipment/stuff. I still have Sight Pushers, A Punch Set, a Vacuum Based Vise and bags of patches and bore brushes; that are in a separate ToolBox.

View attachment 747449
View attachment 747450
View attachment 747451
View attachment 747452
View attachment 747453

I was running out of room in my cleaning case / toolbox. So I searched online and found the biggest TackleBox that I could find. The PLANO Guide Series 7771. It really helped me organize my cleaning equipment. I figured I would post a few pics. It may be something that others on here would also be interested in. Admittedly I know I have a lot of cleaning equipment/stuff. I still have Sight Pushers, A Punch Set, a Vacuum Based Vise and bags of patches and bore brushes; that are in a separate ToolBox.
Thats more like a Armorers kit, lol
I went the opposite route about 20 years ago.
What can I fit in my pockets.
Seriously I have rods, pulls , patches, jags , cleaner and rust preventive lube at minimum for my needs

Last edited:
d1.jpg

Mine is 2 fifty cal ammo boxes.

One has bags with different sized patches.
The other has oils, lube and whatever other chemicals I need. That stays at home.

My range bag has some patches, some screw drivers, lube, batteries, bore guide, hang warmers and a few additional things I carry every time I go shooting.

There is another set of screwdrivers and stuff on my reloading bench, that way I don't need to take things out from my bag and maybe forget them at home.

View attachment 747449
View attachment 747450
View attachment 747451
View attachment 747452
View attachment 747453

That's way too much organization! Your making me feel inadequate. Stop it.

Sometimes yard sales have some good finds,
If you have a genni, Pick up a used outboard gas can, some of them are 12+ gal and will last all day instead of the on board 6 gal.

Back
Top Bottom