• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

My new CCW...for the city

What do y'all think? All it needs is some faux leopard skin (or zebra) fur for the grip panels, some big fake diamonds to cover the grip screws, and it will be complete. I figure that I won't even have to carry it loaded because city thugs & pimps will freeze with envy once it's drawn.
4b435e3a-4ba5-84bc.jpg

If it had a lanyard loop you could hang some fuzzy dice off the bottom of it. [rofl]

If it had a lanyard loop you could hang some fuzzy dice off the bottom of it. [rofl]

The C9 comes with a ghost ring. I could certainly swap the rear sight out for that an try to find some tiny fuzzy dice to hang off of it. I thought it would be sweet to have "Bitch better have my money!" engraved on the slide, but I can't justify spending that kind of cash on a ghetto gun.

Gold spray paint and zebra print duct tape. Only the highest quality ghetto materials are fit for my [STRIKE]pimp gun[/STRIKE] Ghetto Blaster.

I thought it would be sweet to have "Bitch better have my money!" engraved on the slide, but I can't justify spending that kind of cash on a ghetto gun.

Your thinking too hard. Stencil and some more spray paint. You gotta tag dat![smile]

Back
Top Bottom