• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

My new Brazos Tuned STI Edge 2011

Well, I picked up this STI Edge that is tuned by Brazos Custom. (www.brazoscustom.com) He basically takes a stock STI Edge and give it the once over. He hardchromes the entire gun and then polishes it, does a complete reliability test to it and replace any parts that may not be up to his standards, adds his large magwell, mag release button, performs a complete 2 1/2lb trigger job, and adds his micro-dot front sight. On this particular gun I've added a Dawson rear adj. fiber optic rear sight. So far I'm loving it outside as it really shows up. The true test will be if it is distracting at all. I've only shot the gun twice so far but I def. think I made a great decision on this gun. The gun is super-tight and even with major loads recoil isn't bad at all. Anyways, here are some photos:

BrazosEdge002.jpg

BrazosEdge003.jpg

BrazosEdge001.jpg

BrazosEdge006.jpg

BrazosEdge005.jpg

BrazosEdge004.jpg

I'm actually thinking of just shooting limited next year. I'm not really sure yet. I'm going to focus on Limited for the next 2 or so months and then decide.

Pete,

That is totally sweet. Thanks for letting me try it out yesterday. My mind is made up. Any way... If you decide on limited next season we'll have some fun working out the stages (and comparing blasters too!)

Back
Top Bottom