• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

My name is Calsdad - and I have a problem

pic2.jpg
the new Kel-Tec bullpup .308's - Do want

I have to say, that's frickin sweet.

I'll add to your fever CalsDad.....how about the Kriss Super V? They have an awefully pretty one on the wall at Four Seasons!

I was just looking at that on Thursday night. That's definitely on the Do Want list. It's going to have to wait for a while though. I think the Kel-Tec would be higher on that list.

Buy less and shoot more.

Good advice, I need to do more of this and may even thin out the herd a bit this year! [shocked] What is great about firearms is they keep their value if cared for and you can always sell/trade to get new things when your interests change. If your interests don't change and you just like everything... well you're just in trouble then. [grin]

I'm suffering from the same illness as you CalsDad......have my eye on a Beretta 12ga and possibly a Trijicon scope...have to wait though....just bought a Sig556 less than 2 months ago

Addict: (def) to devote or surrender (oneself) to something habitually or obsessively

Gun addiction begins with a process of habituation. Persistent use of guns can transform into an obsession. When that obsession can no longer be controlled, it becomes an addiction. To make matters worse, obsessed people often seek the company of others who share the same interest--and often encourage it. This is called "enabling" the addiction. Gun enablers seem to be everywhere in America. Gun addicts cannot seem to imagine why everyone on earth would not want to own a weapon of some sort. Guns Anonymous was established to assist gun addicts, although it has not been met with a great deal of success. Preliminary reports show it to be one of the harder addictions to break, even more so than drugs, alcohol, or cigarettes.
All inquiries must be made to your local Guns Anonymous representative, upon which all firearms shall be surrendered immediately.
Please contact:
AKman
POBox 45C
Shooterville, NH 03006

guns.jpg

Thank goodness for MA Gun Laws. So many of my DO Wants are Can't Haves. Think of the savings. I know many things can be had it is just a matter of finding them here and being willing to pay.

And just so I don't gat slammed this is sarcasm

There's no such think as a 'can't have.' MANY 'difficult to gets,' but where there's a will, there's a way.

All I want to know: Did you buy the Johnson Rifle?

No. Out of my price range for the moment.

Or rather: out of my price range because if I was going to spend that kind of money I would spend it on something different. Like the Kel Tec , and a .50BMG upper - or a Barrett 98B, or a semi-auto MG42, or......

Back
Top Bottom