• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

my milsurp collection (Pics)

m44

Well I took those pictures today I decided to throw in some original accessories to make them nicer. I will get some pics of the gew 88 when it is complete .m44

101_0005-2.jpg

My 1947 k31 I have yet to get some original accessories for this.

101_0007-1.jpg

My 1944 m44

101_0003-3.jpg

my norinco SKS

101_0001-3.jpg

The yugo 24/47

101_0010-1.jpg

I am gonna set this pic as my avatar (edit I cant I guess you have to be a member)

Last edited:
Well I took those pictures today I decided to throw in some original accessories to make them nicer.
Sweet! Nice pics, too - you may want to start keeping a file of them for insurance purposes. (I know, they're probably not insured... but start with the good habits now! They'll serve you well later.)
How about if I give you a rep point?
How about you not feed the rep point beggar? (Sorry, Mike - that sig file makes my teeth itch. I feel like giving you a negative point every time I see it. I don't, 'cause you're a good guy... but still... it's not dignified, man!)

First off you have a fantastic collection. You also did a great job on photography. +1 rep point.

Ouch that hurt[frown] hopefully someday I will get some more swiss guns .m44

Second, drool all you want over other's pictures, but GO SLOW in accumulating the "right one(s)". The money I wasted on buying junk in my attempt to "keep up" makes me want to cry.

Happy hunting.[smile]

The money I wasted on buying junk in my attempt to "keep up" makes me want to cry.

Come now, there's no such thing as junk!

Oh, ok... the email offer I got yesterday from one of the C&R places for 5 mix and match pre-1888 guns for $49.95 could probably be classified as junk [wink]

Last edited:
Second, drool all you want over other's pictures, but GO SLOW in accumulating the "right one(s)". The money I wasted on buying junk in my attempt to "keep up" makes me want to cry.

Happy hunting.[smile]

Wait a minute! Are you calling my stuff junk? OK, maybe the Carcano 91/24, but I won't be held responsible for my impulse buying....

I give up what is a rep point .m44

Its the reputation meter on the board... Good posts get +1 rep , bad posts get -1 rep.

You can give people feedback under their avatar for each post. Click on the scale.

+1 for you for just having a cool collection.

Back
Top Bottom