My LTC arrived today

El_Guapo77

NES Member
just got a text from my bro xero2099 my ltc arrived today with no Restrictions[smile]

not too bad of a wait compleated my paper work on march 31 , also got my C & R last week my bank account is gonna be crying lol

I'm puzzled. You got your LYC, you got you C&R, yet you have the time to post here instead of browsing the classifieds in a maniac fashion. Something's wrong with you.

Congrats. So it only took 3 1/2 weeks?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

yep i was expecting 4-6 weeks because thats that i was told after i dropped off the application and had my interview

- - - Updated - - -

I'm puzzled. You got your LYC, you got you C&R, yet you have the time to post here instead of browsing the classifieds in a maniac fashion. Something's wrong with you.

lol ill save it for the week end

No green card needed lol [smile] born in the states unless im thinking of the wrong green card

I read that as Machine Gun license. They used to be all green (actually saw a guy's "green card" back in the mid 90's...yup, it was green). LenS can probably confirm this...in fact he probably knows the guy. He was a Hanover cop and member of Braintree IIRC.

3 1/2 weeks????? I applied on 9/3/13 and got mine on 12/9/13. The process was running 3.5 to 4 months all during 2013. Congrats. FYI. The deals in NES classifieds are much better than you will be getting in most gun shops.

Back
Top Bottom