H&K USPc .45

Since we are all posting our collections, I thought I would include mine:

DSC00031.JPG

Remington Model 700 .308
AR-15
Sigarms p226 .40
H&K USPc .45

Brent-

That Remington 700 with the fluted barrel and the silver Leupold is beautiful...I'm usually a nice laminated stock lover, but that just looks gorgeous.

Brent-

That Remington 700 with the fluted barrel and the silver Leupold is beautiful...I'm usually a nice laminated stock lover, but that just looks gorgeous.

Brent-

Yea, I just love that. I get so many looks from people when I go hunting in Wisconsin. Can't wait to use it in competitions here. Derek picked it up from my dad's for me when he was out in MN for christmas.

Yea, I just love that. I get so many looks from people when I go hunting in Wisconsin. Can't wait to use it in competitions here. Derek picked it up from my dad's for me when he was out in MN for christmas.

Lynne said:
The keyboard is being drooled on again....I really want an AR.

Ever consider building your own? It's easier than a 1911A1. Costs a little more than buying one outright, but consider it "Creative Financing". Start with a receiver, then start adding parts as you can afford them. The one thing I do suggest buying assembled is the upper receiver and barrel.

Lynne said:

Ever consider building your own? It's easier than a 1911A1. Costs a little more than buying one outright, but consider it "Creative Financing". Start with a receiver, then start adding parts as you can afford them. The one thing I do suggest buying assembled is the upper receiver and barrel.

Lynne said:

Nickle said:
Lynne said:

Gotta keep getting a pay check first Nickie baby. [wink]

Nickle said:
Lynne said:

Nickle said:
Lynne said:

Back
Top Bottom