• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

My little lady LTC - Medford

My little lady will be applying for her LTC in Medford in a few weeks after she gets her certificate from the course she's taking.

Anyone know what the deal is in Medford. I've had mine for over 30 years and no problem at renewal time in Medford.

I gave her a Ruger 10/22 for Christmas so I'm assuming she needs a Class A LTC as the 10/22 is capably of using a hi cap. mags. She not interested in carrying a pistol at all.

Thanks.

My little lady will be applying for her LTC in Medford in a few weeks after she gets her certificate from the course she's taking.

Anyone know what the deal is in Medford. I've had mine for over 30 years and no problem at renewal time in Medford.

I gave her a Ruger 10/22 for Christmas so I'm assuming she needs a Class A LTC as the 10/22 is capably of using a hi cap. mags. She not interested in carrying a pistol at all.

Thanks.

You can get a ruger 10/22 with an FID, LTC A, or LTC -B because it does not come with factory high caps. Although some shops will not sell it to you without an LTC (four seasons).

Regardless, you dont need an LTC -A for large cap long guns, just an LTC-B.

That said, she may as well apply for an LTC-A.

I live in Medford and got my LTC not too long ago. Chief Sacco will give her a LTC-A with restrictions.[rolleyes]

good thing she doesn't want to carry because the COP there is a D O U C H E B A G who refuses to give them out.

Medford PD in general is a disgrace to the badge

Back
Top Bottom