My little collection

Finally picked up the P99C yesterday and I love it...can't wait to go shooting. I decided to take a few pictures of my little collection, which I have amassed over the past 9 months since I got my Class A license.

My safe runneth over...

safe%20runneth%20over.jpg

Actually, I think there's room in there for a 1911. :) From top to bottom:

- Smith & Wesson Model 27-1 in .357 magnum that I bought at the Marlboro gun show last fall. My favorite gun, and the one I shoot best.

- Sig 226 9mm - the first gun I bought. Got it at Collectors the week after I got my Class A.

- Walther P22 with laser. Also got it at Collectors last summer when I decided I needed something cheap and fun to shoot with the kids. Not a single problem in well over 2,000 rounds of various types of .22LR.

- Walther P99 in 9mm that I bought last fall in a FTF transaction. I didn't like the OD initially, but it has grown on me. A wonderful carry gun. I'd like to get a leser for it.

- Walther P99C (compact) in 9mm. This will be my primary carry gun. Haven't shot it yet, but I already like it.

- Seecamp LWS .32. I carry this during summer in a Galco horsehide holster. Great little pocket gun, but I don't really shoot or carry it too often.

- SOG assisted folding knife. This has pretty much stayed in my safe. I prefer my Kershaw Ken Onion Leek model which I carry every day (see picture below).

- Surefire Aviator light. I like this because it's a Surefire, it's bright, and it has a red LED mode which can be used at night to read charts (astronomy or vaiation) without compromising night vision.

Here's the Walther family photo, dressed up and ready to go out.
Walther%20Family%20Photo.jpg

I will carry the P99C in a Milt Sparks VersaMax 2 IWB holster and a nice belt that I got from www.beltman.net. I've also used this holster/belt combo for my full-size P99, which fits perfectly. I have a Fobus paddle holster for the P99 for OWB carry. Comfortable and secure.

Another picture of the Walthers.
Walther%20Family%20Photo2.jpg

This pic shows my Kershaw Ken Onion Leek knife, which I absolutely love and carry every day. Also note the ARC AAA light I carry every day on my key chain.

i have a kershaw vapor II that i carry when im not in school and i love it. kershaws are great knives for the money, although i will have to save up and get one of those benchamdes ive been looking at.

and those are some great looking guns youve got there.

Yeah, there's a shelf in the safe but I still have to stack things to get them to fit. The wheelgun gets wrapped up in a towel and the four carry guns go in the safe with their holsters on.

There actually is enough room for a 1911. [smile]

Marcus in the Darkus said:
Yeah, there's a shelf in the safe but I still have to stack things to get them to fit. The wheelgun gets wrapped up in a towel and the four carry guns go in the safe with their holsters on.

There actually is enough room for a 1911. [smile]

Do I foresee a new purchase in the near future?[smile]

Not in the near future, but maybe when I get my bonus in the summer. Depends whether I get a bonus or a "bone-us." I'd like to get a 4-1/4" barrel S&W 1911 SC. I shot one with laser grips at the S&W retail store and I really liked it. I experienced a few FTFs, but it was a filfthy range gun, so I'll give it the benefit of the doubt.

Back
Top Bottom