• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

My latest M1 IHC

It looks like about a '53 production date. LMR barrel and proof stamps are nice. No import marks that I can see and does not look like a rebuild. Postage stamp IHC stamp visible in the pics. Has some parts which are SA which from what I have seen are correct for this range (still not sure if the op rod is correct as having looked at it again it may be wrong). It also looks like it has an IHC front sight which is really nice IMHO. The guy who I got it from got it from his uncle years ago.

Sweet.......as for cmp ihc release my gut says they will be put to auction house. I'm not waiting I'm dropping a order in for a sgs HRA.....if the ihc do come out I will be over nightingale that order.

Nice rifle. You scored a good one.

Matt- didn't a decent number of IHC's also go to Korea and a South American country (I can't remember which one)?

I'm actually going to be letting go of one of my IHC's in the classifieds in the next few weeks.

Yeah Iran got majority of ihc's we shipped off. Korea got some , argentina or somewhere close got some , and I want to say india got some. Other than Korea who sold us some back, the others remain in those countries probably in horrendous/butchered condition.

Yeah Iran got majority of ihc's we shipped off. Korea got some , argentina or somewhere close got some , and I want to say india got some. Other than Korea who sold us some back, the others remain in those countries probably in horrendous/butchered condition.

"Wounds my heart with a monotonous languor."

The Chi-coms could have had some capture k98s from their Soviet friends but you are right about the SKS.

"Wounds my heart with a monotonous languor."

The Chi-coms could have had some capture k98s from their Soviet friends but you are right about the SKS.

i was going off more probibility due to born on date with a sks as koreans I dont think got many nazi weapons (could be wrong though). I know come vietnam though, VC had boatloads of ex nazi weapons using against us.

Back
Top Bottom