My girls

centermass181

NES Member
heres my babies.

for home protection of course.

thegirls008.jpg

Waylands a very tough town.[/img]

pickin off intruders at a few hundred yards with the m1a?

thats a nice rig you have on the right, looks heavy though.

Adam_MA said:
Nice!

What is the thing on the bottom of the mag on the AR to the right?

Adam

That's a magpul. To aid in stripping a mag from the firearm or removing from a pouch.

CD

Daewoo

Yes it is a Daewoo with an ACE skeleton stock. It is actually more accurate than my Colt but I have no idea why. The stock is a little uncomfortable with iron sights since your cheek rests on the metal. With a scope, it is no problem at all. I still have the thumbhole as well. I think it is actually a better design than either the AR or the AK since it incorporates the best of both.

Undertaker

PS If you don't have any luck, let me know, I might part with mine. I am into CAS now and don't shoot it very often.

centermass181 said:
That is a Spectre CQB, very versitle, very chic. Useful for clearing the house, when Mrs CMass isnt home.

8)

That's what I thought. I bought a copy of this model that works well except for the butt attachment. It's hard to explain but when I put it over the buttstock and tighten it up, the strap that goes around the end of the butt is pulled up almost to the top where it is easy to slip off. I would think that, ideally, this attachment should center in the middle of the butt for maximum security. Maybe I'll have to break down and buy the real deal.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom