• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

My future NESer

Goliathan

NES Member
Thanks to the awesome karma of a fellow NESer this is his first rifle, and he loves it. He had a grand old time this weekend for his first time shooting.

I didn't get a picture of his target to post, but I will say that when the giant venomous zombie spiders attack our home I'll know who to send out front to finish them off.

13521904_10208844590205458_9172315273431737798_n.jpg

Uh-oh... White kid with rifle??!!!... Post it on Facebook and you can cue the haters and the "NRA Terrorist Trainee!!" comments...
[emoji6]

(Sarcasm aside, way to go, Dad. That's simply awesome! And he'll treasure and remember every moment with you).

is that a marlin / glenfield model 25 ???
i have one of those.

It's a Marlin 15Y, single shot. That thing is an awesome little gun and I had a lot of fun "trying it out" before I gave it to him. You know, I had to make sure it was good and all... [smile]

Awesome, dad, and awesome to whoever karma it to you. Brings back so many memories.

sweet....
If it where not for range time and fishing with my dad I'm not sure if I would "normal" memories[smile]

Awesome, dad, and awesome to whoever karma it to you. Brings back so many memories.

Karma credit goes to NESer Penniepup1, he's in this thread further up. Great guy we met last weekend, and who donated the rifle to the cause of making father and son memories. Can't thank you enough!

Last edited:
Having troubles trying to copy and paste today ?
Any how if you Google "daisy match sight" you should come up with the inexpensive daisy rear sight that will fit your top rail. Like the sights on the daisy 853 target gun. They are cheap but do work. I have the daisy 853 from the cmp.
Recommend it to anyone who wants a basement or back yard practice gun with out spending a fortune

Back
Top Bottom