My first victim

I don't see many gas stations sitting around and watching hours and hours of videos to see who put a harmless sticker on a pump. If they come for me I'll take my punishment like a man.
Actually the gas station owners or managers would rather you know it's Biden that's responsible for the price instead of THEM. They might get a roll of their own and do all the pumps.

Good. I’m just putting it out there so people can make their own informed decisions. Some police depts have entire units devoted to tagging if it’s an issue in their district.

Actually the gas station owners or managers would rather you know it's Biden that's responsible for the price instead of THEM. They might get a roll of their own and do all the pumps.
That's actually what I was thinking as well

Not telling anyone what to do with their money or time, but as an FYI all of these places being mentioned have cameras everywhere, your face, your plate #, and placing stickers on someones private property or town/city owned property is considered by law ‘Tagging’, same as spray painting graffiti.

Just a word to the wise before admitting in writing in public to damaging property.
+1

FRAMINGHAM – A Framingham District Court judge agreed Wednesday to dismiss pending charges against an Ashland woman accused of throwing bacon and sausages inside the Framingham police station in December.
I remember when I first read that I fell off my chair and almost had a stroke [rofl] [rofl]

pretty hard to make a case for destruction of property if they remove with no damage...

I don't think it rises to the level of malicious mischief either.

Cripes they could not make charges stick against the lady that tossed bacon and pork chops at the window at the Framingham police station lobby.

She was charged with disorderly conduct and malicious destruction of property.

(she claimed she wanted to feed the pigs)

Got to give her credit though she carried the stuff in in a DD donut box!

FRAMINGHAM – A Framingham District Court judge agreed Wednesday to dismiss pending charges against an Ashland woman accused of throwing bacon and sausages inside the Framingham police station in December.

Judge David Cunis said Framingham Police provided little evidence that 24-year-old Lindsey McNamara destroyed property inside the police station when she smeared raw meat against the window of the dispatch office.

“From what I see in the [police] report, they had to just do a little cleanup,” Cunis said. “Nothing was actually damaged.”

Video footage of the Dec. 26 incident circulated widely on the Internet after it was released in January by Framingham Police. The encounter was also broadcast on local and national television outlets, eventually becoming fodder for a panel of comedians on the television network Comedy Central.

The video clip appears to show a smiling McNamara entering the lobby of the police department around 11 a.m. carrying a cardboard box from Dunkin’ Donuts. When an officer asked how he could help her, McNamara said, “I’m here to feed the piggies,” according to a police report.
The FPD now keeps the public bathroom locked because people kept clogging the toilets with produce and deli meats, since then (according to the licensing officer a year or three ago)

Not telling anyone what to do with their money or time, but as an FYI all of these places being mentioned have cameras everywhere, your face, your plate #, and placing stickers on someones private property or town/city owned property is considered by law ‘Tagging’, same as spray painting graffiti.

Just a word to the wise before admitting in writing in public to damaging property.
If they come after me, I will put an "I did that" sticker on their forehead.

Back
Top Bottom