My first victim

I've stuck a few up in palmer, spfld, ludlow. One good trick I found is I palm a bunched up alcohol wipe or eyeglass wipe and lean against the pump and clean the spot first, then I palm the sticker and lean against the pump for a second to press it on. Makes them adhere better.

Not telling anyone what to do with their money or time, but as an FYI all of these places being mentioned have cameras everywhere, your face, your plate #, and placing stickers on someones private property or town/city owned property is considered by law ‘Tagging’, same as spray painting graffiti.

Just a word to the wise before admitting in writing in public to damaging property.

Not telling anyone what to do with their money or time, but as an FYI all of these places being mentioned have cameras everywhere, your face, your plate #, and placing stickers on someones private property or town/city owned property is considered by law ‘Tagging’, same as spray painting graffiti.

Just a word to the wise before admitting in writing in public to damaging property.
I don't see many gas stations sitting around and watching hours and hours of videos to see who put a harmless sticker on a pump. If they come for me I'll take my punishment like a man.

I don't see many gas stations sitting around and watching hours and hours of videos to see who put a harmless sticker on a pump. If they come for me I'll take my punishment like a man.
Real simple, wear a hat, wear a face diaper, palm the sticker and lean against the pump like you're bored. Plate number is useless unless they can positively identify you.

Good. I’m just putting it out there so people can make their own informed decisions. Some police depts have entire units devoted to tagging if it’s an issue in their district.

pretty hard to make a case for destruction of property if they remove with no damage...

I don't think it rises to the level of malicious mischief either.

Cripes they could not make charges stick against the lady that tossed bacon and pork chops at the window at the Framingham police station lobby.

She was charged with disorderly conduct and malicious destruction of property.

(she claimed she wanted to feed the pigs)

Got to give her credit though she carried the stuff in in a DD donut box!

FRAMINGHAM – A Framingham District Court judge agreed Wednesday to dismiss pending charges against an Ashland woman accused of throwing bacon and sausages inside the Framingham police station in December.

Judge David Cunis said Framingham Police provided little evidence that 24-year-old Lindsey McNamara destroyed property inside the police station when she smeared raw meat against the window of the dispatch office.

“From what I see in the [police] report, they had to just do a little cleanup,” Cunis said. “Nothing was actually damaged.”

Video footage of the Dec. 26 incident circulated widely on the Internet after it was released in January by Framingham Police. The encounter was also broadcast on local and national television outlets, eventually becoming fodder for a panel of comedians on the television network Comedy Central.

The video clip appears to show a smiling McNamara entering the lobby of the police department around 11 a.m. carrying a cardboard box from Dunkin’ Donuts. When an officer asked how he could help her, McNamara said, “I’m here to feed the piggies,” according to a police report.

I've stuck a few up in palmer, spfld, ludlow. One good trick I found is I palm a bunched up alcohol wipe or eyeglass wipe and lean against the pump and clean the spot first, then I palm the sticker and lean against the pump for a second to press it on. Makes them adhere better.
Oh, you’re good. 😈

I’m rather confident that PD’s can’t be very excited about such a petty crime such as putting a little sticker on something that is easily removed but some new guy may have a ripping hard on to be ‘that guy’.

We’ve got video of the guy doing this and the police/ DA won’t do shit.

Attachments

• D86CA59C-5EF5-4474-9697-FC07BA6CD9C7.jpeg
    D86CA59C-5EF5-4474-9697-FC07BA6CD9C7.jpeg
    563.1 KB · Views: 9
A friend stuck "EATING ANIMALS" on the same stop signs in Concord for years. I'm sure he still has a few hundred on the roll. :D

lol.. I do realize that the probability of getting busted is very low, but when you advertise what you are doing online with what I can only assume is a real name, makes it really easy and too tempting for our LEO friends.

Back
Top Bottom