My first post….

Hello Patriots! This is my very first new thread post in this group and I am so happy to be here. Kerrie Ann Auclair, the DC PROJECT Director of MA and I, are working hard to grow the team in MA. For anyone who is unfamiliar with the DCP, we are a national organization of women who safeguard our 2A civil rights. We will be at the 3rd stop of the listening tour in Greenfield on Tuesday. We are the counter voice and counter visual to the Moms Demand Action. We will be in Teal. We want to shed as much light on our group to spread awareness that we exist. We promote accurate education and facts. We are tired of Bloomberg funding an organization that spreads misinformation and fear! If you know of any women who would like to join our mission to “ educate not legislate” , please visit dcproject.info You can also visit the website to see who all the directors are in the nation ( I am the RI state director) and if you’d like a newsletter, the men can join as supporters. We need all the support we can get. It’s free to join. Thank you for all the support!

Last edited:
Hello Patriots! This is my very first new thread post in this group and I am so happy to here. Kerrie Ann Auclair, the DC PROJECT Director of MA and I. are working hard to grow the team in MA. For anyone who is unfamiliar with the DCP, we are a national organization of women who safeguard our 2A civil rights. We will be at the 3rd stop of the listening tour in Greenfield on Tuesday. We are the counter voice and counter visual to the Moms Demand Action. We will be in Teal. We want to shed as much light on our group to spread awareness that we exist. We promote accurate education and facts. We are tired of Bloomberg funding an organization that spreads misinformation and fear! If you know of any women who would like to join our mission to “ educate not legislate” , please visit dcproject.info You can also visit the website to see who all the directors are in the nation ( I am the RI state director) and if you’d like a newsletter, the men can join as supporters. We need all the support we can get. It’s free to join. Thank you for all the support!

Welcome, Renee! With you being the RI state director, I assume I've probably seen you at the RI State House rallies at some point, since I'm pretty much always there...unfortunately. Keep up the good work in MA, and hope you're fighting the proposed legislation in RI as well!

Welcome to Northeastshooters!
We appreciate your goals and support.

Do you have a link to your organization?

Here's a link to their website: DC Project – Women for Gun Rights

Frank

Welcome, Renee! With you being the RI state director, I assume I've probably seen you at the RI State House rallies at some point, since I'm pretty much always there...unfortunately. Keep up the good work in MA, and hope you're fighting the proposed legislation in RI as well!

Here's a link to their website: DC Project – Women for Gun Rights

Frank
Hi Frank,
Yes, I was there during the House hearings. I had a few delegates (members) with me. We had a legislator sign up on the spot! Great strides were made for us that day. It was our intro to the statehouse as the DC Project. We were well received by the patriots in yellow. We were ready to testify but time wasn’t on our side as we had another obligation that evening. We spend a lot of time meeting with legislators all year round and we travel annually to DC in the Fall to meet with our congressmen to discuss federal bills that we oppose and support. “ Education not Legislation” is our motto. Lord knows many of these legislators need education regarding our 2A culture. We are advocates, not lobbyist. We all volunteer and do the best we can for the cause. I split my life between Mass and Charlestown, RI. It breaks my heart to see the lawmakers of RI trying to adopt laws we’ve had in Mass for decades that are ineffective in mitigating “gun violence”. MA gun violence is up 111% regardless of our 450 pages of gun laws. I had a meeting at Smithfield range last week to introduce the DCP to the folks that were there having a meeting. My goal is to go to every range and gun shop to capture a broader audience. That will take some time as I am an operating room nurse and have kiddos. There are already so many 2A groups in RI doing strong work. We are hoping to compliment their mission and do the work we do at the federal level. The goal is to get members in every district so every legislator will know who we are. If you know of anyone I should be talking to to help in any way I can, please feel free to reach out. [email protected]

Welcome Renne, refreshing to hear from Women who are pro-2A...So many anti 2A Karen's kicking sand in our face
The “commie mommies” fuel me to do what I do! Lol we are the national counter-voice of the opposition. I have yet to have one accept a conversation with me. I still don’t understand why they don’t want to have a conversation. Oh that’s right, they have nothing to bring to the table besides Bloomberg’s wallet.😲

Welcome to the front line Renee!
Stay alert, focus on the mission and realize that so many are nothing more than brain washed puppets.
Good for you and all women for wanting your right of self protection preserved!
Self protection is an individual right and not only the right of the corrupt in our government..

Last edited:
Girls with guns. Gotta love it.
Let me tell about my Aunt Donna. She is 75 and lives in Florida now. She drives a white corvette with bright red leather interior. She also drives a Harley. She's very Republican and can't stand the Dem thought process. She has a Fenix flashlight that is so bright it lights up her whole backyard for security. Last but not least she believes in and has a handgun. Quite a girl, my aunt Donna.

No Fed Have met Renee and Kerrie Ann at Mansfield Fish and Game. They are who they say they are!!
I was a member of MF&G when they joined. I have met both Renee and Kerrie Ann and talked with both of them. I invited them to join NES.

They are definitely good people on our side and we should do everything we can to support them.

Hi Renee,

I know some like-minded folks who can help spread your message. Do you have a chapter or affiliate anywhere near greater Chicago? Northern / Northeast IL would be my geography.

Thx.
Hi Brad,
Yes!!!! Every state in our country now has a DC Project team. Visit dcproject.info to find the Director in IL that can help.

I was a member of MF&G when they joined. I have met both Renee and Kerrie Ann and talked with both of them. I invited them to join NES.

They are definitely good people on our side and we should do everything we can to support them.
Thank you, Len! We have our hands full advocating here in MA &RI that’s for sure. I’m so thankful for your support.

For those that are thinking Renee sounds familiar take a look at this other thread. It may be why and can help shed some light on her work. [thumbsup]

Back
Top Bottom