• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

My first AR, complete!

My first AR and I built it!

dsc02207.jpg

dsc02209.jpg

dsc02211.jpg

Stag arms lower
Satern 20" barrel and Welded JP Tactical Comp.
Midwest Industries handguards
Standard A2 stock
Magpul Miad grip and trigger guard.
YHM flip up sights (front and rear) and take down pins
Badger Ordnance Gen1 charging handle latch.

I started this project back in October before things got real tough finding parts. I didn't' have the money to get all the parts right away and just bought a lower. I finally found the LPK and BCG. Assembled the lower after work tonight and the BCG should be in my hands tomorrow.

It took me awhile to decide on what type of AR I wanted to build. I had my eyes set on a bull barrel upper, but when I saw this upper for sale in the classified on NES I just had to have it. I wanted something a bit more unique and would be a good target/hunting barrel.
Can't wait to take it out to the range this weekend!

Looks awesome, I'm super jealous. Is it difficult to put these together? My current project is putting together a tacti-cool shotty. Thanks for sharing pics!

Looks awesome, I'm super jealous. Is it difficult to put these together? My current project is putting together a tacti-cool shotty. Thanks for sharing pics!

I can't speak for other guys, but it was easy for me. I bought the upper complete so that was a large item I didn't have to mess with. The lower was pretty easy to assemble. Took me about 10 minutes or so and wasn't that difficult. Instructions for lower assembly can be found on ar15.com

Back
Top Bottom